Stray Fawn Community

Gods And Godesses

Sky

8 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Am I the only one who doesnt has any nicheling gods/goddesses? I dont like the idea of some nichelings being inmortal gods and others just plain mortals.

If it helps, my deities aren't immortal, and are more alike to stories passed down from generation to generation.

4 hours ago, mr.j.williams said:

If it helps, my deities aren't immortal, and are more alike to stories passed down from generation to generation.

I like to think all my nichelings are equally important, so some being stories and others not is not fair. What I do is take photos of most of my nichelings! 99% of my computer photos are nichelings

16 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

I like to think all my nichelings are equally important, so some being stories and others not is not fair. What I do is take photos of most of my nichelings! 99% of my computer photos are nichelings

Same though

i take screenshots of every child born or wanderer found!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 6:41 AM, bostonlobstah said:

Same though

i take screenshots of every child born or wanderer found!

On 3/28/2019 at 6:24 AM, A Nicheling said:

I save my computer space. It’s also in remembrance of the people who got me into niche (jessi and seri) that make niche gods

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, A Nicheling said:

Am I the only one who doesnt has any nicheling gods/goddesses? I dont like the idea of some nichelings being inmortal gods and others just plain mortals.

For me it's more of a personal thing. I always found it kinda dumb that ONE person created everything, but I've always been fascinated by things like Greek Mythology. I also think certain Nichelings deserve to really be remembered for what they did. (Even little brats like my goddess of misfortune, curse you Genevieve)

9 hours ago, Katumai said:

For me it's more of a personal thing. I always found it kinda dumb that ONE person created everything, but I've always been fascinated by things like Greek Mythology. I also think certain Nichelings deserve to really be remembered for what they did. (Even little brats like my goddess of misfortune, curse you Genevieve)

For me its the total opposite!!

I believe that one person created the universe, and I find mythology kinda dumb. I prefer reading about other topics like World War 2. I think all my nichelings are equally important even if in the game they did nothing special. Stalindog, Poop, Jyn, or Rono never did something special and I still like them. Adam the second passed his entire life only collecting berries until he got killed by a bearyena on his last day.

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

For me its the total opposite!!

I believe that one person created the universe, and I find mythology kinda dumb. I prefer reading about other topics like World War 2. I think all my nichelings are equally important even if in the game they did nothing special. Stalindog, Poop, Jyn, or Rono never did something special and I still like them. 

You know what, I always enjoy hearing when someone has a completely opposite opinion, it's fun to talk to them sometimes. (Unless thy shove their opinion in your face)

Just now, Dark Prince 99 said:

"JUUW NO DEAADHGU ALLPWUAYS"

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Are you dying? do we need to call 911?

Call 911 now! Lol