Stray Fawn Community

Wings of Fire Tribe challenge

Aether

For those of you who haven't read wings of fire (You should!) won't get anything I am about to say.

So in this challenge you try to make a nicheling out of the genes available that is most like it WoF counterpart 

try  to see if you can do all seven (You can delete the completed savefile then make a new one for each tribe

All must have horns (antlers, Megaloceros, or ram) 

GENES:

Seawing:

Gills

Water body

Webbed hind legs

webbed paws

fishing tail/Tailfin

You can't have no pattern

Any fur color (No blue except with toxic body, but that ruins it)

In archipelago

Mudwing:

Cracker jaw

Big body

Bearyena/Normal Hindlegs

Bearyena/Runner/Webbed (But you can only have 1 if webbed) paws

Medium tail

Any brownish fur

Any brownish pattern or none

In any swamp (Sleepy reeds/Swampy hill etc.)

Rainwing

Poison fangs

Toxic body

Normal hindlegs

Runner/Velvet paw

Fishing/Medium tail

In Rainforest

Skywings: (Worst build ever)

Bearyena Snout

Lean body

Wings

Normal tail 

Red or Orange

Patterns - If they are orange/red if otherwise none

Any Island

Sandwings:

Short snout

Lean body

Runner and/or Claw

Scorpion tail (Duh)

Pale yellow/beige

Horn color must be Beige as well (it affect scorpion tail)

For added challenge you could have fur pattern black,

Spots, Thick density with pattern D

In any savanna

Icewing:

Big nose

Lean body

Bearyena/Claw/Runner/Velvet Paws

Hammer tail (Might require trial and error)

White

No pattern

In any mountain

Nightwing:

Short snout

Armored body

Claw

Any tail?

Black

No pattern/White spots

Traveling, Start on First winter

For extra challenge:

Violet eyes, Sickly(Not really harder but...)

Silkwing:

... No ideas Comment yours please

Hivewing:

Get a black and Orange Nichling with poison fangs 

and scorpion tail

Leafwing:

Get a Moss brown nicheling

with double nimble fingers

And  make them go extinct

Any forest/Rainforest

Easiest?

As you can tell some are hard some are not (*cough cough* Leafwing *Cough cough*) These all have reason functionality or looks. Sen me screenshots of your 'Perfect' nicheling! (Before you kill the leafwings, k?

(Im not sure if some are impossible, but the shouldn't)

*Gets a completely moss brown nicheling and a 1/2 moss brown one* HECK YEAH just need nimble fingers

You tell me your experiances

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

ReAd ThE BoOkS!

I would, but I'm not sure if they're even available in Finnish... I need to find out. I hear they're written by one of the Erins.

13 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

I would, but I'm not sure if they're even available in Finnish... I need to find out. I hear they're written by one of the Erins.

Excuse me sorry for interrupting I'm just spying in on your conversation and had something to say

By the way, you should check out Inbali Iserles-- she helped write the Survivors books, and wrote some pretty good books herself. There's a trilogy she's writing (only one book it out so far), but they're half about dragon (people and wolf people)s! Also, I'm out of books to read (I finished my new The Giver Quartet in a week, soooo), so i guess I'll go check out Wings of Fire! 

i just looked it up and, yes, she was one of the original four writers of Warriors. Her website says she mostly wrote Seekers, though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Yes Tui T. Sutherland is a part of the Erins! and looked and I *Think* they do

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Excuse me sorry for interrupting I'm just spying in on your conversation and had something to say

By the way, you should check out Inbali Iserles-- she helped write the Survivors books, and wrote some pretty good books herself. There's a trilogy she's writing (only one book it out so far), but they're half about dragon (people and wolf people)s! Also, I'm out of books to read (I finished my new The Giver Quartet in a week, soooo), so i guess I'll go check out Wings of Fire! 

i just looked it up and, yes, she was one of the original four writers of Warriors. Her website says she mostly wrote Seekers, though. 

I already knew bout her! didn't know about the other Trilogy (I found out about her through the Foxcraft trilogy!) and hey! I made a person read a new book! (And whats the Giver Quartet)

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I already knew bout her! didn't know about the other Trilogy (I found out about her through the Foxcraft trilogy!) and hey! I made a person read a new book! (And whats the Giver Quartet)

19something there was a book called The Giver, and then there is 3 more books afterwards. My mother and the waiter at the restaurant yesterday who saw my book didn't know that it had more books after it, but they're all REALLLLY good. I mean, I read all four in a week, which is a pretty good indicator for how good it is. You should read them, they're really good! Not really any animals the people in the first book don't know what animals are for goodness sake, but it's interesting how each book ties together with the rest--- the second one doesn't connect with he first one, but the third book takes place with a character from the second book, and soon ties the three books together. The fourth book starts off a little before the first book, and then takes place during the first, and the second,a nd the third, until it finally goes and ties into the series completely. The second book isn't as good, but you can't read the other books without reading that one too.

that was really long jeez

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

there was a book called The Giver

YOU HAVE CONFIRMED MY SUSPICIONS, we read that in class so tell me the titles!

10 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

ReAd ThE BoOkS!

9 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

In my opinion Wings of Fire isn't that good but you know that's just me.

So you don't read books in english Lilytuft? :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jojo said:

So you don't read books in english Lilytuft? :)

Not yet... I propably could, but I'd have to find them first.

I actually have a to-read-in-English-list, but I haven't accessed anything from it yet

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

even available in Finnish

wait! your finnish?! Thats awsome Bc I am reading this webtoon called Fox Fires, its about Finnish mythology and honestly I learned a lot about finnish traditions and stuff (Like Sauna elves (Thats just weird tho) and their version of santa)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jojo said:

Right now I am renaming all the characters into warrior cat names... I'm just a big fan of the (Older) Erins

Crazy fan....

I 'like' harry potter too!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 5:28 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I just finished reading the first book. It probably took me 4-5 hours xD 

It took me 2... or 30 minutes...

(am I normal?)

• Like 1