Stray Fawn Community

Help with Steam Interrogation (Somewhat Solved)

Drexxan 92

Click your user icon in the upper right corner, and from that menu, click 'account settings'.  From there, you should find a 'Steam Integration' section with a 'configure' link.

Click that, and you'll be prompted to log in to steam.  Steam may prompt you to enter a verification code that it will send to the email registered with Steam.

Try all that, and let me know if you still have problems.  Also, let me know exactly where it goes wrong, and what happens; for instance, if you can't find your account settings, let me know what you do to reach them, and what happens when you try. 

I'm not finding a lot about that error, but my first instinct is to dump your cache, since it's giving you a cache error.  Also, make triple-sure your password is correct, though I doubt you could have integrated the account if it were wrong.

After that, I'd try logging out and back into the community here, and see if you still have issues.  Then signing out of steam from your account settings, and signing back in.  Right now I'm reduced to 'turn it off and back on again.'  

One of the administrators of the forum may be able to better tell you what the problem is, being more involved in the operation of the site itself, rather than just the community, though it sounds like this may be a Steam issue, or a local problem somewhere on your end.

• Thanks 1