Stray Fawn Community

The Miss Niche for the Ugly

Broken

As the title says I will be doing a Miss Niche for your ugly Nichelings! Whoever gets voted the ugliest wins! You can start sending them in, you are allowed to submit up to 3 Nichelings.

This first round is for Derp Snouted Nichelings!

• Like 7

A question: Can we make a tribe where we console all the food, but breed creatures normally (without console to change genes), in order to get creatures for this challenge? Because all the derpsnouts I've taken pictures of are handsome/pretty to me. 

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

webbed paw

apparently Annini is trying to make her tribe (my Annini's Gifts tribe/Whims of Fate) ugly by making them all have Webbed Paw in their mutation menus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

A question: Can we make a tribe where we console all the food, but breed creatures normally (without console to change genes), in order to get creatures for this challenge? Because all the derpsnouts I've taken pictures of are handsome/pretty to me. 

apparently Annini is trying to make her tribe (my Annini's Gifts tribe/Whims of Fate) ugly by making them all have Webbed Paw in their mutation menus

Yes, you can do that you just aren't allowed to use console nichelings.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jojo said:

Excusme?! How dare you call my wonderful derpsnouts ugly?! XD

Nah joking, great idea. Let's see if I can find a candidate :D

I actually like Derp Snout, my least favorite snout is Cracker Jaw, especially with ram horns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

I actually like Derp Snout, my least favorite snout is Cracker Jaw, especially with ram horns.

I don't like cracker jaw either and beak

37 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I forgot to mention that the voting will begin at 6:00 on the 3rd of January, so get your Nichelings in quick! You have only seven days and six hours and 49 minutes!

Which time zone?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Central.

For a second there I thought you were kidding me because I didn't believe that there would be such a generic name for a timezone and then I looked it up. Well I am learning all sorts of new things about time zones recently. ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

that...is scary

this is the best i got...she was from my sister's save and she was just trying it out, as expected she was absolutely horrified with all the derp snouts and cracker jaws XD 

She's got everything--derp snout, frog legs, swimming tail, fur the color of poop...

SkinnySlate eventually found a derpy and buff wandering boyfriend named Ironstone and they even had a kid together ❤️ 

1503464517_SkinnySlate(Mineral).thumb.png.d72a6adf6197ff698f7aded58826a21d.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

she's a bit scary but ngl i actually like her quite a bit

found her as a wanderer (i think she might even be the mother of the nicheling i submitted for another miss niche)

20180723192801_1.thumb.jpg.b5a79bab501c86ff745fd8c1c5f59127.jpg

also am i the only one who likes cracker jaw? I used to dislike it but now I think it's really cute

Edited by Larouxxiaa
oof i didn't read the rules and submitted a gilled creature
  • Like 2

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Personally, Gilled creatures are the cutest creatures ever ^^

I used to like them, but in one of my tribes literally every single creature had them and i just got sick of them

• Like 1

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

I swear to god everyone hates the colour yellow. im so offended. yellow is my favourite colour lmao

I like Yellow ^^ EXCEPT FOR WHEN MY TRIBE IS FULL OF YELLOW AND BLACK NICHELINGS *cough cough* Niche Competition Tribe *cough cough*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larouxxiaa said:

found her as a wanderer (i think she might even be the mother of the nicheling i submitted for another miss niche)

also am i the only one who likes cracker jaw? I used to dislike it but now I think it's really cute

What's her name?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Larouxxiaa said:

that pink and yellow girl in the background is goals

• Like 1