Stray Fawn Community

A retake on Gods/Demons (Maybe a extra Mode for sandbox)

NINJA >->

So after a lot of thinking from my previous idea of gods or demons, I heard many people preferred to keep the game as realistic as possible so I had a long hard think about the idea. Yes I know its mentioned before, however I don’t feel like its been proposed to Sandbox where you can add an option to allow this idea, maybe togglable for the style of gameplay the user would prefer.

I’m mainly suggesting this idea again but on a different take on how it might be added, is because on YT and in some cases on twitch and other recording platforms, I see many people in hopes of Deity system, and what not… which sparked curiosity in me. Taking the idea’s of the youtubers and other people and refining them made me think… I noticed people didn’t really want a permanent nichling but rather, one that would have a life bonus or one that could occasionally be brought back, for high cost, from some sort of thing. Now unlike last time I’m not suggesting a religion or whatever. However I just come to notice to what I’ve seen on niche recordings, so maybe this could be an idea.
oh well hopes of luck. 😃

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet