Stray Fawn Community

Community Tribe

Sky

3 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

My playthrough with this is a WIP, still working on it! Tryna get poison fangs back in in case we want to go to the swamp!

There is not much trying you can do in one generation. Are you restarting until you get good rolls? Also how close is toxic body. Note that the island is half swamp and the platypus beak is a good source of food too. Poison fangs are not necessary.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MountainDrake said:

There is not much trying you can do in one generation. Are you restarting until you get good rolls? Also how close is toxic body. Note that the island is half swamp and the platypus beak is a good source of food too. Poison fangs are not necessary.

By trying, I mean pairing recessive poison fangs with each other. Thanks for the tips. I will have to see how close we are to toxic body. Maybe it's already unlocked, idk

On 2/10/2019 at 8:26 PM, bostonlobstah said:

By trying, I mean pairing recessive poison fangs with each other. Thanks for the tips. I will have to see how close we are to toxic body. Maybe it's already unlocked, idk

I CALL AFTER U

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2019 at 6:26 PM, bostonlobstah said:

I AM SO IMPATIENT AUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH

(I am such a beggar, help me. I need help.)

I might start my own or smth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 9:29 PM, Aetherskye said:

I AM SO IMPATIENT AUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH

(I am such a beggar, help me. I need help.)

I might start my own or smth.

You can if you like...I moved it to my backups folder so I could play the new update cough cough

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...