Stray Fawn Community

Tell us the goal of story mode at the start!

xpaar

I have apparently been playing for hours without progressing because you apparently have to go north on the islands to progress story mode. Please tell us this. The goal of a game should be clear. Also, I am told that you are supposed to have an animal with home immunity at the end island to get the good end. There should be some sort of indication of this at the beginning as well. Maybe even something not obvious, like in the description of home immunity, say that Adam's family will recognize this, or at least something to not have us waste even more hours please.

4 replies to this post

While it doesn't explicitly state that you need to travel North to progress in story mode, it does hint at it. When you move past the first main island (the one you move to after Adam meets Eve) it will give you a tip that "many islands can be seen to the North" (or something along those lines). It will also give you this tip when you open up your save game for the next few times

I haven't reached home island yet, so I don't know this for sure, but you might be able to breed the home island immunity back into your tribe once you get back to home island. If you move into a space beside a home island nicheling of the opposite gender and bread with them, you might hopefully get the immunity gene again. I agree that it could maybe mention that home island immunity is important though, it must be annoying to finally reach the home island and realise you need the immunity gene o.O

• Like 2