Stray Fawn Community

console bug

bostonlobstah

• 2 weeks later...

@bostonlobstah

I suggest every time you use the console, exit that save and then reopen it. It's gonna seem like a hassle but trust me, using the console can corrupt the save and since that playthrough heavily relies on the console, then you need to do this every time you use the console

Now changing the age should be an exception-- I've never had issues with changing the ages of my creatures. But editing creatures and such, DEFINITELY exit the save and then re open it,, I don't want this playthrough to get destroyed by the power of the console ^^;

Hope this helped just a bit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

@bostonlobstah

I suggest every time you use the console, exit that save and then reopen it. It's gonna seem like a hassle but trust me, using the console can corrupt the save and since that playthrough heavily relies on the console, then you need to do this every time you use the console

Now changing the age should be an exception-- I've never had issues with changing the ages of my creatures. But editing creatures and such, DEFINITELY exit the save and then re open it,, I don't want this playthrough to get destroyed by the power of the console ^^;

Hope this helped just a bit

I do exit and reopen. This still happens sometimes though. It isn't causing me any trouble so I'm not too concerned. I learned the hard way the first time I was too lazy

• Like 1