Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats!

Broken

Here is the topic where you can talk about the books, your favorite characters, fanfic, your ocs, and other stuff.

I'm on the fourth book in Vision of Shadow's, Darkest Night. Then I'm going to read Tigerheart's Shadow! And I have a bit too many ocs...

• Like 1

I have a three full blown OC clans: MeadowClan, DeepClan and GrasslandClan (the translations are not the best in german it's: AuenClan, TiefenClan und WiesenClan). My main OC lives in MeadowClan, her name is Bloodstar and she is the leader. My sister and I did the three clans and roleplayed with them every time we went up to the forest to walk the dog. One day I decided I have put so much work into them I want to make them a book and I am currently working on that (planning it to be a trilogy) :)

I have read almost all Warriors Books so far apart from a few novellas that are only available as e-books (I don't like e-books but I am planning on getting them eventually) I am really dreading the new season coming up in april because of the ominous title 'The broken code'

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jojo said:

I have a three full blown OC clans: MeadowClan, DeepClan and GrasslandClan (the translations are not the best in german it's: AuenClan, TiefenClan und WiesenClan). My main OC lives in MeadowClan, her name is Bloodstar and she is the leader. My sister and I did the three clans and roleplayed with them every time we went up to the forest to walk the dog. One day I decided I have put so much work into them I want to make them a book and I am currently working on that (planning it to be a trilogy) :)

I have read almost all Warriors Books so far apart from a few novellas that are only available as e-books (I don't like e-books but I am planning on getting them eventually) I am really dreading the new season coming up in april because of the ominous title 'The broken code'

I have four clans, Hollyclan, Hawkclan, Slateclan, and Willowclan. There is another clan that has been lost, Ashclan. They are named a little bit weirdly since they were named after the founding cats. I have five main ocs, Brokenflame, Shadowscar, Stormwhisker, Bluebreeze, and Berrymist. I'm currently working on a story, but It's going to be more like a couple Super Additions put together.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I have four clans, Hollyclan, Hawkclan, Slateclan, and Willowclan. There is another clan that has been lost, Ashclan. They are named a little bit weirdly since they were named after the founding cats. I have five main ocs, Brokenflame, Shadowscar, Stormwhisker, Bluebreeze, and Berrymist. I'm currently working on a story, but It's going to be more like a couple Super Additions put together.

My clans are named after the surroundings they are in DeepClan lives in the lowest part of the forest with a huge cliff face separating them from most of the forest. MeadowClan lives in a light forest which is flooded regularly and GrasslandClan is much like WindClan living in the moorland hunting bunnies :D At the point I named the clans I didn't have their backstory so I didn't name them after any founders

11 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Currently reading Night Whispers at the moment, but I’m fully aware of what has happened in most books. I’ve also read Moth Wing’s Flight, touched Crookedstar’s Promise but never really picked it up, and read The Rise Of Scourge.

Aw man Mothwing's Flight made me cry like a baby.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

For me, one of the saddest books is Bluestar's Prophecy. But other than that, it's mainly just certain character deaths.

For me the saddest book by far is Hawkwing's Journey. My heart aches just thinking about it.

11 hours ago, Jojo said:

Aw man Mothwing's Flight made me cry like a baby.

Really? To be honest I kinda got bored reading Moth Wing’s Flight. Somehow I still finished it, though! And, on the subject of sad books, I don’t really have a specific book I thought was sad, but for some reason Hollyleaf’s death kinda tugged at my heart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Really? To be honest I kinda got bored reading Moth Wing’s Flight. Somehow I still finished it, though! And, on the subject of sad books, I don’t really have a specific book I thought was sad, but for some reason Hollyleaf’s death kinda tugged at my heart.

Yeah, when a certain somebody died (I don't want to say the name because of spoilers) I just cried. Warriors has the tendency to make me cry ^^

well HA I've read every Warrior book that exists

On 1/2/2019 at 3:40 AM, Jojo said:

her name is Bloodstar and she is the leader.

The E-books also come in actual books in batches of three.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:31 PM, Brokenshock said:

For me, one of the saddest books is Bluestar's Prophecy. But other than that, it's mainly just certain character deaths.

The saddest book for me was the last book of the series that was before the Clans even existed. I cried so much at the very end T-T

I have a lot of OCs, honestly. I draw cats a lot, so a lot of them are drawn over and over. My main one is a cat named Splashberry, who is brown with some white, particularly a little splash of it around her eye (I can never decide which one lol).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

The E-books also come in actual books in batches of three.

Not all of them as far as I am aware Mapleshade's vengeance, Ravenpaw's Farewell and Goosefeather's curse still aren't in a batch of three. Please tell me if I am wrong though :D

1 minute ago, Jojo said:

Not all of them as far as I am aware Mapleshade's vengeance, Ravenpaw's Farewell and Goosefeather's curse still aren't in a batch of three. Please tell me if I am wrong though :D

Ravenpaw’s Farwell is a stand-alone I think. Goosefeather’s Curse I’m not so sure, as I haven’t heard much about it from the community. I just know... water, Bluefur, vision, Goosefeather, yada yada. Seems like a good book though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jojo said:

4 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Ravenpaw’s Farwell is a stand-alone I think. Goosefeather’s Curse I’m not so sure, as I haven’t heard much about it from the community. I just know... water, Bluefur, vision, Goosefeather, yada yada. Seems like a good book though!

Well, I've read all of those, and they weren't in E-books. And I specifically remember Ravenpaw's Farewell in a batch of three.

I've read from Into the wild to The last hope. (I'm reading these as they're translated)

None of the deaths have made me cry, but this one almost did: "Why is Ferncloud sleeping?" "Because she's so tired from all the fighting, silly!"

Why, Amberkit and Dewkit, why?!

I've also read Firestar's quest, Bluestar's prophecy, Skyclan's destiny, Crookedstar's promise, Tallstar's revenge, Yellowfang's secret and Secrets of the clans.

I have the first novel collection and I'm currently on Mistystar's omen.

On 1/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, Goggles-kun said:

Moth Wing’s Flight

On 1/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, Goggles-kun said:

Moth Wing’s Flight

I might be wrong, but isn't the book called Moth Flight's vision? Mothwing is a Riverclan medicine cat...

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

So, I want a new game that is based around warrior cats, and my two choices are Warriors: Untold Tales, and Cattails. Which one should I get?

Cattails isn't actually a Warriors game, but it's still good. Warriors: Untold tales is free, but also a really fun game

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Well, I've read all of those, and they weren't in E-books. And I specifically remember Ravenpaw's Farewell in a batch of three.

Okay thanks. I'll see if I can find them :D (I really hope so I don't want to miss a bit of warriors )

21 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

So, I want a new game that is based around warrior cats, and my two choices are Warriors: Untold Tales, and Cattails. Which one should I get?

They are from the same developer so that's something. If you want a warriors game go for Untold Tales. It is fun and in my opinion is very replayable but it lacks some of the polish Cattails has and the cats don't really have a character or a very basic one so you have to make the stories up yourself. However Cattails is not a warriors game, the only thing it has to do with warriors it that it has cats. Personally I find Cattails lacks replayability but it gives you cute characters, a polished game feel and just some more features. (But of course it isn't free)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Cattails actually isn’t a Warriors-based game, but the guy that made Cattails also made Untold Tales.

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Cattails actually isn’t a Warriors-based game, but the guy that made Cattails also made Untold Tales.

I know that it isn't a warrior cat game, but it's close enough.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Has anyone checked out the new Warrior Cats website? And the merch?

Yes. The merch looks so good though after christmas I haven't had the funds yet to buy something. Also what is your government issued warrior  name? Mine is Marigolddapple which is kinda cute but also a little bit of a tongue twister ^^ and apparently I am the most like Greystripe which I don't see myself as but I shall bow to StarClan :D

10 hours ago, Jojo said:

Yes. The merch looks so good though after christmas I haven't had the funds yet to buy something. Also what is your government issued warrior  name? Mine is Marigolddapple which is kinda cute but also a little bit of a tongue twister ^^ and apparently I am the most like Greystripe which I don't see myself as but I shall bow to StarClan :D

How do you figure out what your government issued warrior name is? Also, I tried the quiz and got Graystripe, but the 'definition' did not match the answers that I put, so I took it again and changed one answer and got Crowfeather, then I tried it once more with the same answers and got Graystripe.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

How do you figure out what your government issued warrior name is? Also, I tried the quiz and got Graystripe, but the 'definition' did not match the answers that I put, so I took it again and changed one answer and got Crowfeather, then I tried it once more with the same answers and got Graystripe.

The governemt issued one is when you create an account it gives you a random warriors name