Stray Fawn Community

Niche Challenge: The Cursed Ones

The_Espurr_Queen

A fun challenge I thought of when I was pondering how the new sandbox would be like. Basically, you customize your starters to have the worst stats possible:

-normal snout, two no paws, short-sighted eyes, no horns, lean body.

Basically, Your end goal is to specific groups of nichelings that all descend from this starting pair: gatherers, warriors, healers, scouts,etc. You are not allowed to invite wanderers in until the fifth generation of nichelings, unless the tribe is in a desperate state for mates. The penalty for inviting a wandering nicheling before the fifth generation mark is that you have to put a negative trait in their mutation menu. 

Let me know what you guys think of this 😊

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1 de enero de 2019 at 11:57 PM, The_Espurr_Queen said:

A fun challenge I thought of when I was pondering how the new sandbox would be like. Basically, you customize your starters to have the worst stats possible:

-normal snout, two no paws, short-sighted eyes, no horns, lean body.

Basically, Your end goal is to specific groups of nichelings that all descend from this starting pair: gatherers, warriors, healers, scouts,etc. You are not allowed to invite wanderers in until the fifth generation of nichelings, unless the tribe is in a desperate state for mates. The penalty for inviting a wandering nicheling before the fifth generation mark is that you have to put a negative trait in their mutation menu. 

Let me know what you guys think of this 😊

Short snout isnt the worse :( it is my favorite snout gene. They should make short snout better.

7 minutes ago, Speedy Philo said:

Se on suomalaista.

Yo no puedo hablar ni leer finlandés. Pero si puedo hablar y leer en español o en inglés.

1 minute ago, Speedy Philo said:

¿Pero hablas español?

Sí, en donde vivo el español es el idioma principal. Aprendí inglés en el colegio como segundo idioma.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/10/2019 at 2:11 AM, Renio2490 said:

Idiootti! LOVING LYHYT SNOUT! OH TÄLLAINEN HÖLMÖ!

Lol I only saw this now and reading it is very entertaining

• 2 months later...