Stray Fawn Community

Niche Community Challenge Thing

Broken

I believe that Basil was going to make a Hunger Games, but I am making a challenge that has the same set up, but instead you play it. When you fill out the 'registration form' I will put it in here. Then you will get assigned a sandbox mode island, and when it starts, you have to post your playthrough on the forums. And whoever survived the longest wins! The rules are simple:

No travelling to islands

No console

So, here are the forms:

Player 1: @Skysplash8

Island: First Snow

Player 2: Heyitsgeorgie

Island: Sleepy Reeds

Player 3: Jutzi.sophie

Island: Rainforest

Player 4: Larouxxiaa

Island: Long Winter

Player 5: Kitten

Island: Oasis

Player 6: Lilytuft

Island: Burning Savanna

Player 7: Magpie

Island: Summer Mountains

Player 8: bannergirl411

Island: Deep Jungle

Survived until: Day 27

Player 9: Aetherskye

Island: Deadly Hills

Player 10: Jojo

Island: Frost Lands

Survived until: Day 21

Player 11: RandomWanderer

Island: Summer Mountains 

Player 12: Bostonlobstah

Island: Summer Mountains or Burning Savanna 

Player 13: Kepa-Shanyang

Island: Deadly Hills

Player 14: Medicine cat

Island: Overgrown Jungle

Player 15:  @ValkyrieWolff

Island: Long Winter 

Survived until: Day 16

Player 16: AMEcco

Island: Swampy Hill

Player 17: Meridethheck

Island: Overgrown Jungle 

Player 18: @Kwainie

Island: Frost Lands

All you have to do is say I want to join and I'll add you to the list. Once your name and island are added you can start! Have Fun!

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

So basically, a different Niche Competition. (I''m still playing mine, but nobody else is, sooo... I guess I won?) Great! Sign me up!

Okay! Your name is in player 1 and your island is First Snow!

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Okay! Your name is in player 1 and your island is First Snow!

By

whoever survived the longest wins!

, do you mean by In-game days? (i don't know how else it could be buuut)

• Like 1

How much time would we have for this? As my Christmas break is coming to an end and I'm expecting a ton of schoolwork, I won't really be able to play much per day (given I'd survive long enough to have such issue :)).

ooh I got sleepy reeds that sounds easy for me, a person who can get all their food from unwanted nichelings poisoning themselves. yay! ill start it now maybe?

also @Larouxxiaa I feel so sorry for you, that island is very not good. try starting over and over a few times to get cracker jaw, claws and mostly digging paw.

are you allowed to try for different starter nichelings or are the first ones generated the ones you have to use? idk I wont incase it is breaking the rules

I actually haven't been on a swamp island in ages. yay for swamp music and inevitable death.

ok bye im starting mine cuz im bored

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

ooh I got sleepy reeds that sounds easy for me, a person who can get all their food from unwanted nichelings poisoning themselves. yay! ill start it now maybe?

also @Larouxxiaa I feel so sorry for you, that island is very not good. try starting over and over a few times to get cracker jaw, claws and mostly digging paw.

are you allowed to try for different starter nichelings or are the first ones generated the ones you have to use? idk I wont incase it is breaking the rules

I actually haven't been on a swamp island in ages. yay for swamp music and inevitable death.

ok bye im starting mine cuz im bored

They said that everyone will start once all slots are filled. Though i do want to go ahead and start :D

• Like 1

oh ok then

I just started the save so ill stop, but I will use that save because I love the starters I just got I mean look at these two I love them already

someone tell me what to name them

20190103175116_1.jpgedit: this was my 100th post! yay!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

They said that everyone will start once all slots are filled. Though i do want to go ahead and start :D

oof, i've already started. But i suppose it doesn't make a difference whether i've started or not, i can post the playthrough later.

Just now, Larouxxiaa said:

oof, i've already started. But i suppose it doesn't make a difference whether i've started or not, i can post the playthrough later.

yeah that's what I thought but I guess ill wait.

maybe its because if someone with a killer island starts, they might be out of the contest before some people have even started? I guess its so you can see every tribe play out together

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

someone tell me what to name them

ok actually dont tell me what to name them, im calling them raisin and cookie. the ultimate couple.

raisin cookie haters have left the chat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, magpie said:

How much time would we have for this? As my Christmas break is coming to an end and I'm expecting a ton of schoolwork, I won't really be able to play much per day (given I'd survive long enough to have such issue :)).

As long as you stay alive. As soon as your added to the list you can start.