Stray Fawn Community

Niche Community Challenge Thing

Broken

@Brokenshock Can I join? 

If I just need to tell you how long I survived (though I think I will make periodic updates(Cuz school)

I swear if you give me Frost lands I will find you and stalk you (Now that I say that you are going to give me Frost lands)

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

@Brokenshock Can I join? 

If I just need to tell you how long I survived (though I think I will make periodic updates(Cuz school)

I swear if you give me Frost lands I will find you and stalk you (Now that I say that you are going to give me Frost lands)

I added you and my random generators say that you get Deadly Hills! At first it actually gave you frost lands but I generated it again.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I added you and my random generators say that you get Deadly Hills! At first it actually gave you frost lands but I generated it again.

OMG thanks I Think/Hope deadly hills will be better (I don't do well with the cold)

1 hour ago, bannergirl411 said:

Deep Jungle, Ive actually never been there. Too Scared. I think thats the one Seri lost like 3 tribes in 20 minutes on... This could be interesting...

Anyone have a list of good genes for jungle starters?

i feel so bad for you for getting this island.....  black fur, spots, velvet paw, big nose are some genes i would recommend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Deep Jungle, Ive actually never been there. Too Scared. I think thats the one Seri lost like 3 tribes in 20 minutes on... This could be interesting...

Anyone have a list of good genes for jungle starters?

well genes you want are black fur, velvet paws, spots, and ram horns/ antlers, also big ears would help a bit. if that is the killer jungle, i would 100% reccomend restarting until you get most of those genes, at least velvet paws, spots and black fur. the jungles are hard for average nichelings, but once you breed "perfect" jungle nichelings the jungles, even the killer island, is actually really easy. trust me lol i had a tribe of perfect jungle nichelings i took to that island i ended up moving to deadly hills but even that was easy with toxic body. just use unwanted kids as bait and breed in toxic body as fast as possibe and then you pretty much win, also if it gets too hard make sure to get an island with a big lake and just fish in it as if it is an oasis island

• Like 1

I managed to get 3 Velvet Paws on my first set so im going with them. They both also have big nose and recessive Antlers. The male has spots and the female has recessive big ears. Both are getting black fur in their mutation menu. Here goes nothing...

• Like 1

I wanna try this out! But I'm terrible at surviving any other islands other than Whale Island and the easy islands so... r i p

but who knows? Maybe I can improve my skillz

The medium+ islands I have started on are Whale Island (successful), Oasis (no claws, unsuccessful), and First Snow (everyone split up and froze, unsuccessful). 

Any suggestions for an island I should try out? And any tips for it?

18 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I wanna try this out! But I'm terrible at surviving any other islands other than Whale Island and the easy islands so... r i p

but who knows? Maybe I can improve my skillz

The medium+ islands I have started on are Whale Island (successful), Oasis (no claws, unsuccessful), and First Snow (everyone split up and froze, unsuccessful). 

Any suggestions for an island I should try out? And any tips for it?

Actually,  the random generator said that you get Whale Island!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kitten said:

I have Oasis, I love the water genes i'm so excited as long as I get big ears and claws i'll be alright. The Oasis island is so underrated, it's adorable and I love the sound track.

Lucky you! I love Oasis. I got whale island. It's so easy and I already have a whale island tribe >:( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Lucky you! I love Oasis. I got whale island. It's so easy and I already have a whale island tribe >:( 

45 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

I could give you a different island, if you want.

You are welcome to try Deep Jungle. I utterly failed at it...

• Like 2