Stray Fawn Community

Community Challenge (Deep Jungle)

bannergirl411

Here is my attempt at @Brokenshocks Challenge. 

Begin.thumb.png.cd7abeecb6158022c098c9ccf6d4fde9.png

We begin with Luna and Padfoot. Young mates who have been lost on this dangerous new island. They do not look like good jungle Nichelings, but not to worry. Both have  Velvet Paws. They both also have big nose and recessive Antlers. Padfoot actually has spots, you just cant see them cause they are the same color as his fur.  Both are getting black fur in their mutation menu. Here goes nothing...

Challenge.thumb.png.e2a5de93ef9507288903df20c58da4fa.png

First child is born, A boy named Percy. He got black and brown fur, and one velvet paw. lets try again...

Mollie.thumb.png.54a34a065695a3cc20d82da7134e8a86.png

A girl this time, Baby Mollie. two Velvet Paws and spots. Her light coloring worries me though. I saw a clearing with permi nests up ahead, lets check it out.

Purr.thumb.png.2e2e70f9fd75eafaea2b3b90a41ace38.png

Mollie has befriended an interesting Purr Snouted wanderer. Food in too scarce to invite him into our tribe, but she mated with him to try and get that J immunity into the family.

Serius.png.bacc3d9c681ce1a8cb1a17cae6c85c65.png

Finally, a black antlered nicheling! His name is Sirius.

Boys.thumb.png.05632e1a3b18c5f57e4791a94055fec0.png

Mollie has had her child with the Pursnouted wanderer. A striped boy named Bill. We are now at 6 tribe members and 16 days. Made it longer than I expected. Will update more later.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

IT's SPELLED SIRIUS NOT SERIUS HOW DARE YOU

otherwise, I approve your naming choices

I fixed it right after posting, wasn't looking at my typing. You will note that nichelings I dont particularly care for have names of Characters I dont particularly care for...

• Like 2

The starters have died of old age

Her.thumb.png.26d53483474dd0985380be1fb703bc41.png

They have left behind a beautiful Black Nicheling with spots and a Velvet paw. Her name is Hermione. Unfortunately we have no food or compatible breeders.

Plant.thumb.png.a553221dfa3201d776842477baa6a1f8.png

Now Percy has died of Starvation and Mollie has been eaten by a dangerplant!

Molly died of in the plant and the rest of them died of starvation a few days later. made it to day 27.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

The starters have died of old age

Her.thumb.png.26d53483474dd0985380be1fb703bc41.png

They have left behind a beautiful Black Nicheling with spots and a Velvet paw. Her name is Hermione. Unfortunately we have no food or compatible breeders.

Plant.thumb.png.a553221dfa3201d776842477baa6a1f8.png

Now Percy has died of Starvation and Mollie has been eaten by a dangerplant!

Molly died of in the plant and the rest of them died of starvation a few days later. made it to day 27.

oh rip lol

this is an unfair challenge because I was assigned frigging WHALE ISLAND which is so INCREDIBLY EASY and I already have a save on there

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

oh rip lol

this is an unfair challenge because I was assigned frigging WHALE ISLAND which is so INCREDIBLY EASY and I already have a save on there

I actually made it much further than I thought. Pretty sure this is the place Seri lost several tribes in a 20 minute episode. Figured id be dead in 10 days max. If i'd been able to get a claw or fishing tail I would have been ok. It was the lack of food that really did me in.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

I actually made it much further than I thought. Pretty sure this is the place Seri lost several tribes in a 20 minute episode. Figured id be dead in 10 days max. If i'd been able to get a claw or fishing tail I would have been ok. It was the lack of food that really did me in.

I made it to like day 10 on my first (ever) Deadly hills playthrough then I encountered te KILLER BEARYENA none of them could attack it so my tribe died... At least you didn't name any Hedwig! But I think RNG is sparing me cuz I literally named the file: Ranumgenisis so

Tip: For good RNG name the savefile after the RNG

yup

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

*Sees padfoot*

So ur uh... a Harry Potter fan as well...

Only recently, tried as a kid and just couldn't see what everyone was going on about. Just read them all the past few month with my husband and was riveted.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Only recently, tried as a kid and just couldn't see what everyone was going on about. Just read them all the past few month with my husband and was riveted.

I didn't see until I read the books (I've played the lego game at the time)

• Like 1