Stray Fawn Community

No perma nests

Jojo

You know I felt like I had to try to survive on Long Winter (it is going great so far nearing a hundred days, stable food, summer and surely I am building my armored bodied line).

But there is  one problem. It isn't really a problme just super weird as snow islands are usually crawling with nests. There are no permanent nests. Has that happened to you before?

20190104170920_1.thumb.jpg.cd940f65ddab10a9959c43de117ed4a9.jpg20190104170918_1.thumb.jpg.770f0679c377823fba30c6eb5fbdf690.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

On 1/4/2019 at 11:43 AM, Jojo said:

You know I felt like I had to try to survive on Long Winter (it is going great so far nearing a hundred days, stable food, summer and surely I am building my armored bodied line).

But there is  one problem. It isn't really a problme just super weird as snow islands are usually crawling with nests. There are no permanent nests. Has that happened to you before?

20190104170920_1.thumb.jpg.cd940f65ddab10a9959c43de117ed4a9.jpg20190104170918_1.thumb.jpg.770f0679c377823fba30c6eb5fbdf690.jpg

If anything I would consider this as a bug because... that's just ridiculous having to constantly build nests on an island that barely has any nesting material! Maybe it's just the way the island was generated...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

If anything I would consider this as a bug because... that's just ridiculous having to constantly build nests on an island that barely has any nesting material! Maybe it's just the way the island was generated...

That, or it was extremely bad luck.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Basil said:

16 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

That, or it was extremely bad luck.

I mean it could be bad luck but there really shouldn't be the option to have a zero chance of a nest generating. At least that's what I think. As I said it isn't really an issue because the nest flowers give enough I was just really surprised.

• Like 1

I once had a nest free island -- except for one, exactly in the middle. Niche gets weird at times. I'd love if they would fix the first island in story mode, aswell. Nothing worse than not finding a permanent nest and leaving only one incompatible immunity heir, if any.

• Like 3