Stray Fawn Community

WCC cat generator! (URL Changed!)

Solar-Eclipse

Since the generator on Medicine Cat's warrior cats challenge suddenly went down, I decided to make a new one! 

https://perchance.org/wccgen

The formula for it is as so: One interesting trait about the cat, three personality traits, two ambitions, and the cat's allegiance.

There's a whole lot of different outcomes, and I'll be expanding the generator as time goes on! Suggestions for what to add are appreciated, but make sure to check that your suggestion isn't already on the list first! I'm pretty sure you can look into other people's generators.

Fun fact, I accidentally deleted it the first time making it, so this is version 2!

Credits to Medicine cat for pretty much all the ambitions, some of the interesting traits, and a few of the personality traits. Credit to The Road to Immortality, a warrior cats rpgmaker game for the rest of the interesting traits, and inspiration for some personality traits.

Edited by Kepa-Shanyang
changed the generator URL
  • Like 2

This is something you need to fix:

This cat has an urge to explore, is anxious, opportunistic, opportunistic, wants to train multiple apprentice, wants to prove themselves to their clan, and is part of clan 2.

Otherwise, it looks cool.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moisole said:

This is something you need to fix:

Otherwise, it looks cool.

Actually, that isn't a bug. Generators have a tendency to sometimes repeat one trait twice, even if it is only listed once as an outcome. It's something out of my control. All I can recommend is if you get a repeated trait, reroll.

• Like 1