Stray Fawn Community

tell me nichelings to draw

georgie

so i just woke up today and wanted to draw

i am really bad at drawing nichelings because ill draw it and 10 minutes later realise how asymmetrical it is

so im doing this to improve because ive already drawn most of my nicheling gods/ favourite nichelings

ill make the post with the art on the fanart forum, i just thought this should go here

(dont expect any of these to be that good, i just want to try draw more than just headshots to get comfortable with nicheling anatomy)

• Like 3

I just screenshoted him today, because he's about to die soon and he never had kids, so he won't be in the family tree for long.

20190105142022_1.thumb.jpg.5e289e60b7f10fb124ec970382506b72.jpg

I also just realized that he has eyebrows.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

ok so i forgot to DIE

THAT WAS MY AUTISTIC GRANDMA

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

MY FUCKING CATS ON FIRE

ok kids this is why we dont let our sisters tackle us and steal the keyboard

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

so first up is @Larouxxiaa and firstly I want to say THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE THEM but also this is the first time I've drew a poison fanged nicheling and have it look good so yeah 

15467208782525065112178463480028.jpg

Thanks! I love your art it's so cute!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

OK so next up is @jutzi.sophie. I love roku, he's so handsome! Ignore the lines on the leg, I wanted to draw the pattern but messed up 😛

15467225306171877981388311591407.jpg

Wow, he looks so cute - I really like your drawing style. Can I submit some more?

18 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

ok so im drawing the next one (the red and white eyebrow one) and he looks so evil but at the same time i like it ill finish it and post it in like 10 mins

I never noticed that he looked evil, probably because he spent his whole life with collecting berries and killing rabbils even though that's kind of evil. But then I realized how nice he looks and decided to take a screenshot before he get's deleted from the family tree.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jutzi.sophie said:

Wow, he looks so cute - I really like your drawing style. Can I submit some more?

I never noticed that he looked evil, probably because he spent his whole life with collecting berries and killing rabbils even though that's kind of evil. But then I realized how nice he looks and decided to take a screenshot before he get's deleted from the family tree.

oh no i meant my drawing made him look evil 😄thank you! submit as many as you like

32 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

ooh is this the original bear from the whims of fate tribe? im definitely drawing him!

yes he is! He was the second ever creature I've had with Bearyena Ears (the first one was an inbreed who was simply bred to unlock his ears; he was soon released because there could only be 4 creatures in the tribe when the next leader came)

BearandLittleBear.png

• Like 2

15467246705987452999817097416231.thumb.jpg.4f96c98a294c973c705ee9308f2db1d8.jpgOK next nicheling belong to @Skysplash8, they are both so cute! Also, the yellow in emmai really blended with the linear and I'm pretty annoyed tbh. Also the hindleg on the left is not good at all

Thank you! They are beautiful! I've said that Annini's the goddess of Fortune and Misfortune but Fate is better because it's one word and not two thank you

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Thank you! They are beautiful! I've said that Annini's the goddess of Fortune and Misfortune but Fate is better because it's one word and not two thank you

aaah, that was what it is! i new she had something to do with fate because i remember her from your whims of fate playthrough title. im happy you like it! im just sketching bear now ❤️