Stray Fawn Community

tell me nichelings to draw

georgie

Here are two more! They both have toxic body, and I love both of them.

This is Meana, she's from the same tribe as Roku, and his niece. The majority of the tribe has the mask instead of the stripes that I want, and then I wanted to have a toxic body lineage, and she was born. She's the first toxic bodied nicheling I had with mask and I still can't decide what I should feel about her pattern.

20190106132144_1.thumb.jpg.1b4eebaba52255d2177fee4830da32f5.jpg

And here's Tourmaline, from my community challenge playthrough. I absolutely adore him.

20190106131857_1.thumb.jpg.fc004d1b1790bf1cf7d314af693da0dc.jpg

I hope these two will be fun to draw.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I just got back from where I went for lunch and I did the two nicheling @jutzi.sophie submitted! Decided to bring out the sharpies, they work much better

15467896477801649672487276691814.jpg

Wow, they look sooo good. I really like how you did Meana, she looks awesome.

• Like 1

hi kids so firstly im an idiot and looked at someone elses "drawing your nichelings for free" thread and thought it was my thread so I drew @Basil's nicheling and I also want to say I have my tablet now so I can do digital art and... lets just say my digital is way better than my traditional, which is just simple cute things which are pretty bad. if anyone wants me to do another drawing of their nichelings but digitally, just ask.

heres basil's picture which I just did for no reason, but it exists now and im putting it here:

lizardsad.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hi kids so firstly im an idiot and looked at someone elses "drawing your nichelings for free" thread and thought it was my thread so I drew @Basil's nicheling and I also want to say I have my tablet now so I can do digital art and... lets just say my digital is way better than my traditional, which is just simple cute things which are pretty bad. if anyone wants me to do another drawing of their nichelings but digitally, just ask.

heres basil's picture which I just did for no reason, but it exists now and im putting it here:

lizardsad.png

oh my god

my-

my heart

THE ART STYLE IS SO PRECIOUS MY DUDE
THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR NO REASON

okay you know what
I'm making a huge background collage of just pics of Dragon Tear 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

lizardsad.png

This is sooo cute ;o;

I’m glad you mistook my thread for yours. I love this!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Basil said:

oh my god

my-

my heart

THE ART STYLE IS SO PRECIOUS MY DUDE
THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR NO REASON

okay you know what
I'm making a huge background collage of just pics of Dragon Tear 

I'm glad you like it!! ❤️

6 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

This is sooo cute ;o;

I’m glad you mistook my thread for yours. I love this!

okay I'm very happy now because your drawings are amazing so if you like it I must be doing something right

55 minutes ago, Larouxxiaa said:

your digital art is amazing-

20180727154448_1.thumb.jpg.e27891b46ae7adf339fb073eedfc9303.jpg

please can you draw one or both of these twins (i think they have brown eyes)

I'm just about to go to school, but sometime today I'll do yours! 

• Like 1

ok change of plan ill do @Larouxxiaa's nichelings tomorrow after school because I am not feeling like doing it right now honestly,, I hope that's ok

ill have to bring my tablet to my dads house (where I stay on the weekend) so I can do more of these there

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

wow

im just looking at all my old art and you can tell how I've basically never changed my art style

its all just dumb looking nichelings with borderline anime eyes in the exact same "body facing front, head facing sideways" pose lmao

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

wow

im just looking at all my old art and you can tell how I've basically never changed my art style

its all just dumb looking nichelings with borderline anime eyes in the exact same "body facing front, head facing sideways" pose lmao

I mean it does look cute, but your new style is definitely much better.

• Like 1