Stray Fawn Community

Jojo's Niche Hunger Games Extra Round is here!!!

Jojo

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Makes since.

enjoy my cat being a weirdo at the moment.

image.thumb.jpg.bfa00d751d9b3af064ddebfe6e73443e.jpg

Sadly we can't have cats because my mom is super allergic. But my dog is super good at being a weirdo too :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jojo said:

Sadly we can't have cats because my mom is super allergic. But my dog is super good at being a weirdo too :D

Luckily cat pictures don’t have allergies!

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:41 PM, Jojo said:

two words: sphynx cats.

or any hypoallergenic cat breeds, since sphynx cats require quite a lot of things to keep warm and they are super expensive

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

or any hypoallergenic cat breeds, since sphynx cats require quite a lot of things to keep warm and they are super expensive

Sphinx cats are cute.

3 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Sphinx cats are cute.

one time I had a dream where I had either a sphinx cat or a beige cat and a black cat and in my dream brain they were 'brothers'. The beige one was named Spaghetti, idk what the black one's name was. Then me and some guy were basically playing tug o war with one of the cats. I guess he wanted my cat, but I said no and he wouldn't stop?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah. I accidently trained our two toms to play 'blanket-monster'. One hides beneath the blanket and shoots out, while the other tries to take swipes. I guess it made sense for them as one was much larger and stronger than the other. Can't trust a cat within a blanket, now, though, unless you're up to play.

15 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

Sphynx cats are a breedin defect and in my opinion it is torture to breed them and they shouldn't be bread at all (same goes for pugs and chiuauas and other overly bread anmials). Also I think they are ugly XD (my mom thinks so too ^^)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1