Stray Fawn Community

Send me nichelings to draw!

AMEcco

Okay your art looks amazing!!!

So here is Plumstar my newest God the God of determination. It's the dude in the front but if you want to you can draw the lady at the back as well. I have her name floating around somewhere too :)

20181226142301_1.jpg

• Like 4

Ooooh I need a picture of him:

20190106131857_1.thumb.jpg.90ef6b33024f035fe572fa5f08390fb0.jpg

And maybe her too if you have the time? I don't wan't to make others wait longer, so I'll just add her, but she's least priority.

20190106190921_1.thumb.jpg.ba992ca76705c6a5ac11b9802ce22dda.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Haha bet you knew that I was going to appear in here with my oh so familiar precious baby Dragon Tear

Dragon Tear.PNG

yeah, I knew that would happen eventually. I actually might do this one digitally because I have my tablet with me now so I can draw with it. starting it now!

edit: just look at the comment below please, I thought this was my drawing your nicheling thread

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

SO UMMM SORRY I JUST LOOKED AT THIS THREAD AND THOUGHT IT WAS MY DRAWING SUGGESTION THREAD AND UHH ADFGHGDSXVBHGFD SORRY AND NOW I HAVE A DRAWING OF DRAGON TEAR WHAT DO I DO

Lmao hey hey its fine, I do that all the time

I guess just uh... post Dragon Tear up in your thread? Sorry for any inconvenience lmao

• Like 1

Is there a chance you are still open? if so here's my Character Lily My goddess of Second chance She was guardian of the nests taking in any baby.. She has a few scars on her body and one that go's across her left eye

I accidentally deleted her save file so this is the only view of her..

Screenshot (74).png

Screenshot (73).png

• Like 2