Stray Fawn Community

Free niche drawing requests! (closed for now)

iikuzal

• 3 weeks later...

@bostonlobstah ok so i said i was gonna finish this last week and halfway through drawing this i completely forgot about it so that was a big oof - sorry

melon.thumb.png.02b62449044d3f8126d692985f8bcd9a.png

But anyway, here's your request! I'm still new to pen pressure so the lines are a bit shaky but i'm actually quite proud of it OuO

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:04 PM, Larouxia said:

@bostonlobstah ok so i said i was gonna finish this last week and halfway through drawing this i completely forgot about it so that was a big oof - sorry

melon.thumb.png.02b62449044d3f8126d692985f8bcd9a.png

But anyway, here's your request! I'm still new to pen pressure so the lines are a bit shaky but i'm actually quite proud of it OuO

AAAA she’s so precious thank you so much!! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

DO MY DAM PRINCE

(Please?)

I am working on it! I'm just really busy at the moment and hardly have the motivation to draw. I will finish it soon!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Here’s my Silver if you’d like to draw him, do you also accept multiple Nichelings in one post? Because I would love to see Silver and his mate too ^^

207994EE-6289-4D68-84A6-1A3E4C646EBA.jpeg

I'm going to close the requests for now since i've got a lot of them and i don't want to be overwhelmed, I'll open them again when I've got the requests I currently have out of the way!

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 hours ago, Lawoofy said:

I'm feeling pretty motivated today so I'll try to finish as many requests as I can! (sorry for keeping some of you waiting for a really long time)

It’s all good, cause I feel ya about the motivations to draw.. I just don’t get that instinctual urge to draw sometimes.. and that’s ok, we all need breaks sometimes. ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Lawoofy said:

@Renio2490 I finally finished Prince for you! I'm really sorry that I took so long but here you go! Also sorry if I made any mistakesprince.thumb.png.62fde2d11a328c288676230f15c7166b.png

Woah nice job!! I can’t actually wait to see Silver then! Your art style is so good! Kinda reminds me of my style almost, I hope we aren’t copying each other.. o.o