Stray Fawn Community

Cast call for Jojo's Hunger Games round 3 Closed!!! Round 3 is here!

Jojo

Hawk:

Hawk was the son of a bearyna and a sabre tooth fanged female. The female was sickly, so she was an outcast. But she did have a wing and crippled paw. Then Hawk was born on the female's last day, so he was raised by his father, until he died too. Then, a pretty, poison fanged female found him and they had lots of babies.

Traits: Independent, Caring, and serious.

I'm on my phone right now and it's about to die, so I'll add Flower's later. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Hawk:

Hawk was the son of a bearyna and a sabre tooth fanged female. The female was sickly, so she was an outcast. But she did have a wing and crippled paw. Then Hawk was born on the female's last day, so he was raised by his father, until he died too. Then, a pretty, poison fanged female found him and they had lots of babies.

Traits: Independent, Caring, and serious.

I'm on my phone right now and it's about to die, so I'll add Flower's later. 

No problem :)

@Jojo Here is Flower's Personality:

Flower's parents were Isra, a brown derp snouted wandering female named Isra, and her father was an orange and white cracker jawed son of Adam and Eve named Chestnut, Then one day the two fell in love and had Flower. She was beautiful, not what everyone was expecting. She had Eve's lovely peacock tail. Then when Adam died, her parents thought that Flower was going to be leader, but Adam didn't choose her, because of her mother. She doesn't have a mate, And she's still alive. When she dies, she will be the Goddess of Misjudgment.

Traits: Independent, ambitious, sweet.

• Like 1

Idc 2 or 9 :P Here are my niche

984688357_Screenshot(74).png.45c7c2d0bf6ac58e92e659abaf60a47a.pngLily

She is the goddess of second chance, Personality~ Caring (To loved ones), (How I imagine her in this game) Sassy, Unpredictable, Forgiving, Wise, Calm minded. She keeps to herself but if her loved ones are in danger she wont hesitate to jump in and fight, She will help others who are not children only if they help her is some way.

1395435140_Screenshot(79).png.f5f380005984930557166cfd47c130b7.pngHollow

She is the goddess of War, Personality~ (How I imagine her in this game) Brave, Hotheaded, Vengeful, Vicious, Trickster, Protective. The will jump Into battle even if its not needed, She... Loves bloodshed but when she knows its time to stop she will respectfully disposing the body. She Will kill for her family and ones who are close, strangers have no chance being attack nonmatter what they look like.

They are not related by blood but call each other sisters in the afterlife A mere Yin and Yang

• Like 1

District 2 is still open, eh? Why not snatch it?

Female Tribute - Corrin (Yes I named her Corrin)

image.png.b69aefd9408153ddbe7415008c1d9ca8.png

Personality: Corrin is a brave girl that likes to protect her tribe and defend the gods. One day she fell in love with one of the god's son, Golden Eye (yes I named him Golden Eye), and had many children with him. Corrin also loves to play in water.

Male Tribute - Buttercup

image.png.dc04ca0914f947c100c742187c3e9b08.png

Personality: Buttercup is a level-headed sweetheart that loves sitting under trees and smelling the roses. Just don't pick a fight with him.

• Like 2

• Jojo changed the title to Cast call for Jojo's Hunger Games round 3 Closed!!! Round 3 is here!
  • Jojo locked this topic
  • Jojo unlocked this topic
15 hours ago, Frozenpelt Warrior said:

When is the next Niche Hunger Games? (P.s- what if you had a head game maker nicheling?)

Do you mean when I will post the next rounds that I already have or when I will put out another casting call?

The next rounds that I have already finished with the exsiting cast will be up in the next few weeks (more or less). No idea when I will do another casting call :)

Also head gamemaker Nicheling. I mean nice idea but the head gamemaker doesn't really come into play the way I write the games so it wouldn't be useful