Stray Fawn Community

Cast call for Jojo's Hunger Games round 3 Closed!!! Round 3 is here!

Jojo

Yes I know round 2 isn't even out yet but don't fret I'll get to that soon. Apart from that you can enter your Nichelings for round 3 here or over at the other discussion where I will also post round 2 and then round 3 because I don't like to clutter the forum with to many discussions. Also please add personalitiy for your Nichelings as it is easier for me to write that way, if you don't your Nicheling will just get a personality from a random generator :) Also you know the drill one male and one female Nicheling (technically you can post two males or females for the looks but specify which should be the male/ female then)

ALL DISTRICT ARE TAKEN

Submission form:

District:

Names:

Personalities:

District 1 (taken by A nicheling):

Names: Adam the Second & Jyn

Personality: He is a calm, intelligent nicheling that cares about his tribe and always thinks before acting.

1933193333_ScreenShot2018-11-16at6_04_16PM.thumb.png.4697efd48576b3a8e2416a30aeb71b86.png

Personality: She is a hard-working hunter that sometimes acts before thinking about the consequences of her actions.1734005877_ScreenShot2018-11-16at6_00_38PM.thumb.png.3bdb13fe56165ac10322c7b5ac39e621.png

District 2 (taken by Google- Kun):

Female Tribute - Corrin

image.png.b69aefd9408153ddbe7415008c1d9ca8.png

Personality: Corrin is a brave girl that likes to protect her tribe and defend the gods. One day she fell in love with one of the god's son, Golden Eye , and had many children with him. Corrin also loves to play in water.

Male Tribute - Buttercup

image.png.dc04ca0914f947c100c742187c3e9b08.png

Personality: Buttercup is a level-headed sweetheart that loves sitting under trees and smelling the roses. Just don't pick a fight with him.

District 3 (taken by Jojo):

Names: Plumstar and Blizzardstar

Plumstar is the god of determination. He was sick all his life but that never stopped him from becoming a great warrior and in the end leader of his clan. He was well respected for being such a hard worker and well known for his determination but he wouldn't harm others to get what he wandter. He'd rather work some more.

Plumstar.thumb.jpg.f2a634fcb4e8d346f93bc9e57aefe04f.jpg

And Blizzardstar, named Blizzardheart as a warrior because her uncle was Blizzardstripe (I think) who died of a bearyena attack valiantly defending his clan. She grew up hearing all the stories about him. Quite something to live up to and in her mind she never did. She was chosen as a leader in a time of great turbulence in JuniperClan but lead them safe and strong. She tends to be humble and would to anything for the ones she loves.

Blizzardstar.JPG.261e99eed19fa445355e33e7360c6d88.JPG

District 4 (taken by Lilytuft):

Names: Hiir and Kaakaokeksi

Hiir.thumb.png.4a4288b94780a121b740090d8b8c4379.png

His name comes from the Finnis word "hiiri", which means mouse. He is very friendly and gentle, but also very shy, because he doesn't want to spread his illness. Hiir spent most of his life killing stagmoles.

1996634220_Kaakaokeksiaikuisena.thumb.png.acc0653804cfd9b4ff21a624f4c1dc34.png

She was a good friend of Peurea and had lots of babies. She's pretty calm, but doesn't like to be the one making difficult choises and that can get her stress a lot. Has good knowledge of stagmole hunthing.

District 5 (taken by jutzi.sophie)

Names: Meana and Roku

Meana2.png.9d4c457e48650916f246511b7111d367.pngRoku2.png.5f624fa760f07e43f80ab5b52ea2ad03.png

Personalities:

Roku:

Roku is a very pack-orientated nicheling. He'd do anything for his pack, especially for his siblings.  He's very friendly and likes a good talk. However, if his pack is under attack, or food is stolen, his protective side takes over and he mercilessly attacks everyone who poses a threat.

Meana:

She's a bit of a complicated character, only getting along well with her close family. She's afraid of water, because she almost drowned while traveling from one island to another. Even though she's rather weak, she's not afraid of many other things, since she's been born with the ability to poison every attacker. She's really fast and likes to walk around a lot, even when it't potentially dangerous.

District 6 (taken by magpie):

Names: Cherry & Ryuk

Cherry isn't especially bright and probably wouldn't win any beauty contest, but (and this is after all the thing most important in a nicheling) she has a HUGE heart. She befriends almost anyone, including rabbils, which makes her a pretty sorry hunter - and an unlikely Hunger Games winner. Her only chance is to soften up her opponents and turn them into hippies, thus sabotaging the whole murder process.

image.thumb.png.b12cfdd3d2ec5c2360bd8888d32be5b7.png

Ryuk

Ryuk is a handsome fella, if you're into trunks. He's handsome and he knows it; he spends his waking hours sitting by a lake, admiring his reflection. Sometimes he is forced to do something else, e. g. fight bearyenas, but he can't quite focus and often ceases to fight altogether, falling into yet another daydream about his own brilliance. Thankfully his beauty is so overwhelming it stuns most bearyenas as well; they freeze on place and contemplate Ryuk's fine figure, becoming easy targets for Ryuk's uglier relatives. image.thumb.png.07b9e63f3c7ffd80fc2b010a44626458.png

District 7 (taken by Basil):

Names: Dragon Tear and Daze

Personalities: Daze is a tough and hot headed individual. He brags and boasts a bunch, constantly claiming that he is the very best and cannot be defeated. He generally resorts to violence if something goes wrong, for he doesn't know much about trying to solve situations in a different way due to his heritage. In reality, Daze is just hiding all the fear that he has of everyone under this stubborn shell. Daze really just wants to have friends but doesn't know how to approach them properly and he just wants to be loved like he was when he was a baby. Though he is soft on the inside, he is a fighter on the outside and is firce in protecting hsi teammates.

Daze.PNG.d2f4f7815652596b876b17159aea65c5.PNGDaze

Dragon Tear is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. Because Dragon Tear is able to see solutions and is level headed. Though, under all of this soft and squishy zen, Dragon Tear is vicious. She will not hesitate to rip out your throat or betray you if you hurt certain nichelings in particular. She will also take pity on those who are in pain and will take their lives so they cannot suffer anymore.

666046934_DragonTear.PNG.193234b239ffe283e2e178458024c1bb.PNGDragon Tear

District 8 (taken by Skysplash):

Nichelings:

20181125075925_1.thumb.jpg.d6f62808b5f9148cb86d033fc4773e99.jpg

Kinarri, god of Bravery. Kinarri was, well, brave. He put himself in front of a Big-Eared Ape so that his tribe, including his mate and children, could escape. Kinarri is good friends with the Jungle goddesses, Jungla and Jungli, as the sisters helped guide Kinarri's tribe to the flower port, keeping them from harm. Emmai is like a mother to Kinarri, as his mother died giving birth to him. Emmai had also blessed Kinarri at his birth with great strength.

Niche2018Annini.thumb.png.1187830732a4ace152667e458520c23e.png

Annini, goddess of Fate. Annini is one of the most powerful goddesses. She was 'blessed' by Meringue at birth, which is quite unfortunate (sorry Meringue). However, fortune came to her when she swam across a river and found another creature who was sick too; his name was Roro (I think).Annini still doesn't like Meringue handing out 'blessings', but he does have to get her consent to do it, since it makes them be unfortunate (or, in Meringue's eyes, fortunate), which is something Annini controls. 

District 9 (taken by Willow the Fluffer):

Names: Lily (f) and Hollow (m)

984688357_Screenshot(74).png.45c7c2d0bf6ac58e92e659abaf60a47a.png

She is the goddess of second chance, Personality~ Caring (To loved ones), (How I imagine her in this game) Sassy, Unpredictable, Forgiving, Wise, Calm minded. She keeps to herself but if her loved ones are in danger she wont hesitate to jump in and fight, She will help others who are not children only if they help her is some way.

1395435140_Screenshot(79).png.f5f380005984930557166cfd47c130b7.png

She is the goddess of War, Personality~ (How I imagine her in this game) Brave, Hotheaded, Vengeful, Vicious, Trickster, Protective. The will jump Into battle even if its not needed, She... Loves bloodshed but when she knows its time to stop she will respectfully disposing the body. She Will kill for her family and ones who are close, strangers have no chance being attack nonmatter what they look like.

District 10 (taken by Brokenshock):

Names: Hawk and Flower

Hawk:

Male

Sabre tooth fangs, blue eyes, round ears, wing and bearyna claw, normal hind legs, heat body, normal tail, and black and red mask pattern.

Perso:

Hawk was the son of a bearyna and a sabre tooth fanged female. The female was sickly, so she was an outcast. But she did have a wing and crippled paw. Then Hawk was born on the female's last day, so he was raised by his father, until he died too. Then, a pretty, poison fanged female found him and they had lots of babies.

Traits: Independent, Caring, and serious.

Flower:

Female

Normal Snout, violet eyes, big ears, claw and nimble finger, normal hind legs, big body, peacock tail, and tan color with white spots.

She was beautiful, not what everyone was expecting. She had Eve's lovely peacock tail. Then when Adam died, her parents thought that Flower was going to be leader, but Adam didn't choose her, because of her mother. She doesn't have a mate, And she's still alive. When she dies, she will be the Goddess of Misjudgment.

Traits: Independent, ambitious, sweet.

District 11 (taken by Larouxxiaa):

Names: Shadowfrost and Aqualina

2019991024094349_1.jpg.c6a6af6b5c9830e64c26cef7910eac87.jpg

Shadowfrost!

When Shadowfrost was born, a bearyena spawned. Both his parents died trying to protect him. When Shadowfrost grew old enough to attack he got really mad and killed the bearyena. From then on, whenever a bearyena spawned, he would attack and kill it. He is calm and quiet most of the time but if a bearyena spawns or something happens to someone he cares for, he will first get flashbacks to when his parents were killed and then will most likely murder somebody.

cool.thumb.jpg.4a3800c82df808eb63c79bdca659448d.jpg

Aqualina!

Aqualina is my water goddess. She has almost perfect water genes (apart from webbed toes but she's still awesome). She is fast and likes to use knives (and just killing other nichelings in general)

District 12 (taken by Aetherskye):

Names: Yellowjacket and Vampyr

Screenshot_2.png.cafef9b8ec0af69a72c0482af65d4dc6.png

A Headstrong, young, and fiesty female who is always getting herself in to far. She is a part of the Bee Tribe and was the second leader after Adam.

Vampyr.png.abef5c1218c834271a244b658ee5825b.png

Vampyr is a god who was born in the jungle and abandoned at birth because a seer saw that he'd bring death to the tribe. He managed to survive until adulthood where he often killed young nichelings who strayed to far. He also poisons berry bushes, led nichelings to death by plant. he was killed by one of his own 'pranks' when he was trying to lead an ape towards their camp, but it caught up to him and killed him. He is known as a Trickster God but one of the more severe ones.

• Like 2

So, can we enter if we had nichelings in the first round? If so...

District 8

Nichelings: (also the personalities are more like their story because I only really have a personality for Meringue lol)

20181125075925_1.thumb.jpg.d6f62808b5f9148cb86d033fc4773e99.jpg

Kinarri, god of Bravery. Kinarri was, well, brave. He put himself in front of a Big-Eared Ape so that his tribe, including his mate and children, could escape. It only took two days before poor Kinarri was struck down, but by then, the mothers--which there were only two of, one mother being Kinarri's mate--were able to herd their babies along the oceanside, away and to the closest port. Kinarri is good friends with the Jungle goddesses, Jungla and Jungli, as the sisters helped guide Kinarri's tribe to the flower port, keeping them from harm. Emmai is like a mother to Kinarri, as his mother died giving birth to him. Emmai had also blessed Kinarri at his birth with great strength-- a sign that she blessed him is that his Immunities are E and I, resembling the first and last letters of Emmai's name (she also had the same immunities). It is believed that Emmai is Kinarri's true mother.

Niche2018Annini.thumb.png.1187830732a4ace152667e458520c23e.png

Annini, goddess of Fate. Annini is one of the most powerful goddesses. She was 'blessed' by Meringue at birth, which is quite unfortunate (sorry Meringue). However, fortune came to her when she swam across a river and found another creature who was sick too; his name was Roro (I think). Roro and Annini had two children, a daughter and a son, before Roro and then Annini passed away from their 'blessings'. After Annini died, she became the goddess of Fate. Annini still doesn't like Meringue handing out 'blessings', but he does have to get her consent to do it, since it makes them be unfortunate (or, in Meringue's eyes, fortunate), which is something Annini controls. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

So, can we enter if we had nichelings in the first round? If so...

You can enter who ever you like even when you were in the previous round :D Depending on how many people we get to offer Nichelings you might even be allowed to enter for two districts but I'll say when that happens.

@A Nicheling so you don't want to enter new ones? :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

I dont have my computer with me so I cant see my Nicheling photos.

That's not an issue. When do you have your computer again? I have reserved District 1 for you so you can still enter later :)

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

That's not an issue. When do you have your computer again? I have reserved District 1 for you so you can still enter later :)

I want to use the same nichelings because they didnt won last round. :) 

District: 7 yeets

Names: Dragon Tear and Daze (I have no one else to enter because I don't have any other pics of other nichelings)

Personalities: Daze is a tough and hot headed individual. He brags and boasts a bunch, constantly claiming that he is the very best and cannot be defeated. He generally resorts to violence if something goes wrong, for he doesn't know much about trying to solve situations in a different way due to his heritage. In reality, Daze is just hiding all the fear that he has of everyone under this stubborn shell. Daze really just wants to have friends but doesn't know how to approach them properly and he just wants to be loved like he was when he was a baby. Though he is soft on the inside, he is a fighter on the outside and is firce in protecting hsi teammates. He considers Dragon Tear as a friend... most of... the time...

Dragon Tear is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. She is basically the polar opposite of Daze but this makes them a great team. Because Dragon Tear is able to see solutions and is more level headed than Daze, she can direct him out of dangerous situations. Though, under all of this soft and squishy zen, Dragon Tear is vicious (plot twist). She will not hesitate to rip out your throat or betray you if you hurt certain nichelings in particular. She will also take pity on those who are in pain and will take their lives so they cannot suffer anymore. (Looking at you Ossen).

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Basil said:

District: 7 yeets

Names: Dragon Tear and Daze (I have no one else to enter because I don't have any other pics of other nichelings)

Personalities: Daze is a tough and hot headed individual. He brags and boasts a bunch, constantly claiming that he is the very best and cannot be defeated. He generally resorts to violence if something goes wrong, for he doesn't know much about trying to solve situations in a different way due to his heritage. In reality, Daze is just hiding all the fear that he has of everyone under this stubborn shell. Daze really just wants to have friends but doesn't know how to approach them properly and he just wants to be loved like he was when he was a baby. Though he is soft on the inside, he is a fighter on the outside and is firce in protecting hsi teammates. He considers Dragon Tear as a friend... most of... the time...

Dragon Tear is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time. She is basically the polar opposite of Daze but this makes them a great team. Because Dragon Tear is able to see solutions and is more level headed than Daze, she can direct him out of dangerous situations. Though, under all of this soft and squishy zen, Dragon Tear is vicious (plot twist). She will not hesitate to rip out your throat or betray you if you hurt certain nichelings in particular. She will also take pity on those who are in pain and will take their lives so they cannot suffer anymore. (Looking at you Ossen).

If you want you can submit Nichelings without a picture :)

• Like 1

District 11 please!

2019991024094349_1.jpg.c6a6af6b5c9830e64c26cef7910eac87.jpg

Shadowfrost!

When Shadowfrost was born, a bearyena spawned. Both his parents died trying to protect him. When Shadowfrost grew old enough to attack he got really mad and killed the bearyena. From then on, whenever a bearyena spawned, he would attack and kill it. He is calm and quiet most of the time but if a bearyena spawns or something happens to someone he cares for, he will first get flashbacks to when his parents were killed and then will most likely murder somebody.

cool.thumb.jpg.4a3800c82df808eb63c79bdca659448d.jpg

Aqualina!

Aqualina is my water goddess. She has almost perfect water genes (apart from webbed toes but she's still awesome). I don't have much to say about her personality in the tribe as she's still a baby, but I used the hunger games simulator and apparently she really likes stabbing people (and just killing other nichelings in general)

• Like 2

District: 6

Cherry 

Cherry isn't especially bright and probably wouldn't win any beauty contest, but (and this is after all the thing most important in a nicheling) she has a HUGE heart. She befriends almost anyone, including rabbils, which makes her a pretty sorry hunter - and an unlikely Hunger Games winner. Her only chance is to soften up her opponents and turn them into hippies, thus sabotaging the whole murder process. Here's her photo, she's posing alongside her youngest son:

Ryuk

Ryuk is a handsome fella, if you're into trunks. He's handsome and he knows it; he spends his waking hours sitting by a lake, admiring his reflection. Sometimes he is forced to do something else, e. g. fight bearyenas, but he can't quite focus and often ceases to fight altogether, falling into yet another daydream about his own brilliance. Thankfully his beauty is so overwhelming it stuns most bearyenas as well; they freeze on place and contemplate Ryuk's fine figure, becoming easy targets for Ryuk's uglier relatives. The photo below shows Ryuk sitting magnificently on a tree stump and two females from his tribe watching him with adoring eyes.image.thumb.png.07b9e63f3c7ffd80fc2b010a44626458.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, magpie said:

District: 6

Cherry 

Cherry isn't especially bright and probably wouldn't win any beauty contest, but (and this is after all the thing most important in a nicheling) she has a HUGE heart. She befriends almost anyone, including rabbils, which makes her a pretty sorry hunter - and an unlikely Hunger Games winner. Her only chance is to soften up her opponents and turn them into hippies, thus sabotaging the whole murder process. Here's her photo, she's posing alongside her youngest son:

Ryuk

Ryuk is a handsome fella, if you're into trunks. He's handsome and he knows it; he spends his waking hours sitting by a lake, admiring his reflection. Sometimes he is forced to do something else, e. g. fight bearyenas, but he can't quite focus and often ceases to fight altogether, falling into yet another daydream about his own brilliance. Thankfully his beauty is so overwhelming it stuns most bearyenas as well; they freeze on place and contemplate Ryuk's fine figure, becoming easy targets for Ryuk's uglier relatives. The photo below shows Ryuk sitting magnificently on a tree stump and two females from his tribe watching him with adoring eyes.image.thumb.png.07b9e63f3c7ffd80fc2b010a44626458.png

This is one of the best things I've seen.

• Like 1

District: 4

Hiir unlocked the round ears for me in my first completed storymode save. His name comes from the Finnis word "hiiri", which means mouse. He is very friendly and gentle, but also very shy, because he doesn't want to spread his illness. Hiir spent most of his life killing stagmoles. He had one daughter, who was born after his death. Her name was Peurea.

Kaakaokeksi was born on Adam's home island some time after Hiir. She was a good friend of Peurea and had lots of babies. She's pretty calm, but doesn't like to be the one making difficult choises and that can get her stress a lot. Has good knowledge of stagmole hunthing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

District: 4

Hiir unlocked the round ears for me in my first completed storymode save. His name comes from the Finnis word "hiiri", which means mouse. He is very friendly and gentle, but also very shy, because he doesn't want to spread his illness. Hiir spent most of his life killing stagmoles. He had one daughter, who was born after his death. Her name was Peurea.

Kaakaokeksi was born on Adam's home island some time after Hiir. She was a good friend of Peurea and had lots of babies. She's pretty calm, but doesn't like to be the one making difficult choises and that can get her stress a lot. Has good knowledge of stagmole hunthing.

Oh man, Hiir is beautiful 😮

• Like 1

is district 12 open? 

if so (Or not can I be in the next... district 9 I guess)]

A Headstrong, young, and fiesty female who is always getting herself in to far. She is a part of the Bee Tribe and was the second leader after Adam.

Vampyr.png.abef5c1218c834271a244b658ee5825b.pngVampyr! (You thought I'd choose hornet didn't ya?)

I changed this one like last minute but whatever

Vampyr is a god who was born in the jungle and abandoned at birth because a seer saw that he'd bring death to the tribe. He managed to survive until adulthood where he often killed young nichelings who strayed to far. He also poisons berry bushes, led nichelings to death by plant. he was killed by one of his own 'pranks' when he was trying to lead an ape towards their camp, but it caught up to him and killed him. He is known as a Trickster God but one of the more severe ones.

17 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I want to enter but I don't have pictures.

That's fine. I don't do much with the pictures anyway. If you have one you can give a little description of the appearance of your Nichelings (and of course personaility and stuff still applies) :D

17 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

is district 12 open? 

if so (Or not can I be in the next... district 9 I guess)]

Vampyr.png.abef5c1218c834271a244b658ee5825b.pngVampyr! (You thought I'd choose hornet didn't ya?)

I changed this one like last minute but whatever

Sure. You're in

7 hours ago, Jojo said:

Sure. You're in

Thanks! :3

I think you meant to put Digging truck instead of Digging Trunk in the District list... In ryuk's description

• Like 1

District 10

Tributes:

Hawk:

Male

Sabre tooth fangs, blue eyes, round ears, wing and bearyna claw, normal hind legs, heat body, normal tail, and black and red mask pattern.

Flower:

Female

Normal Snout, violet eyes, big ears, claw and nimble finger, normal hind legs, big body, peacock tail, and tan color with white spots.

15 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

District 10

Tributes:

Hawk:

Male

Flower:

Female

No personality? (it is fine just wondering :) )