Stray Fawn Community

Sensitivity Readers/Beta Readers

awesomepastabunnies

Hi guys ^ ^

I recently started remaking an old story of mine, and I'm hoping to publish the remade version when it's done. I was hoping for beta and sensitivity readers to help me through the process.

So far, I have a character who is a demiboy. (I myself am a demiboy, so I wasn't looking for sensitivity readers in this aspect. However, you're welcome to give your own input. ^ ^)

I also have a nonbinary, mute character. This character hasn't done much yet, because I just introduced them, but if I could have someone in advance that would be fantastic.

It's worth mentioning that I'm new to trying to find beta and sensitivity readers, so if you can, be patient please and let me know of my errors.

I would love to help you out but firstly my native language isn't english (even though I read a lot of stuff in english) and I tend to not be very sensitive to things as I don't get offended easily. But I read a lot and myself have written a book (unpublished) and I am currently in the process of writing my dream project and want to become an author so I might have some useful input.

I can also recommend you some sources if you want to know more about story structure and characters and stuff.

Of course it is fine if you think I don't suit it :)