Stray Fawn Community

Hey there!

Hi there! I’ve always loved niche from the moment I first saw my favorite YouTube (Seri the pixel biologist) playing it. I’ve seen it grow since the pre-released, buggiest, ugliest versions of the game. I loved what it’s evolved, and is evolving, into.I realize Niche isn’t the only game astray Fawn studios makes, but’s its the one I play and enjoy the most.

A little bit about me- Im school age girl (I don’t feel comfortable giving out private information) whos always loved gaming. Whether I’m playing it or watching someone else play (to some extent) I enjoy it. While none of my friends really get it, I meet plenty online who love It’s as much as me. (Do you?) I also enjoy reading, playing soccer, swimming, role playing and more! A lot of the time, once I finished my numerous activities after school, I’ll hop onto my computer and play niche. It helps me relax but also makes me playful and happy. If you’ve made it this far into my rambling congrats to you! 🎉🎊 (I ramble a lot) Well, thank you for taking the time to read this, hope you enjoy Niche as much as I do!

• Like 5

Welcome. I mean you can find plenty of people here who love to game and love to play Niche specifically. I am one of those though Niche is currently the most played game in my steam library (closely followed by Skyrim) :D

Hope you have fun here

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lurkily said:

How is Skyrim so ridiculously enduring?  Mind-boggling.

I don't know XD I mod it quite a bit and I just love that game. It has really hit the sweet spot for me. I mean I have played it for ages now too. I think it is just that you can be who ever you want to be. True role playing if you ask me especially with mods :D

• Like 2

I think the real key is such extensive mod support.  Not just textures and models; gameplay scripting, things like lighting and water mods; with the right packages, you can bring Skyrim up to modern visual standards, which is REALLY unusual.  The mod library on Nexus is extensive enough to make it anything you want it to be.

Enduring longevity so often comes down to having comprehensive mod support right out of the gate - unfortunately, supporting that is often an ongoing commitment from developers, which isn't always feasible, or financially responsible.

• Like 3