Stray Fawn Community

anyone else play cattails?

georgie

so as we all (or atleast I) know cattails got an update where you caN MARRY LUNA YESS MY DREAMS ARE REAL

oh yeah and you can marry krampy and all the other doctors but no one cares about krampy we only love luna

so if no one plays this game look at it on steam, its kind of like warrior cats (made the the same people who made untold tales) where there are three colonies which you can live in (or make your own colony after beating the main story) and you can hunt and forage and stuff and there are territories you fight over with skills to help you and you can buy new fur colours

but the main aim is to collect six groups of rare items to uhh…

no spoilers here my dudes

so buy the game not only for mARRYING LUNA but because the soundtrack is 👌👌 and so are the graphics theyre so cute

bye im gonna go start a new savefile to marry the fu- heck out of luna

I play Cattails as well though at the moment I have the issue of getting annoyed by the system (like why do I have to spam the cat I love with presents instead of I don't know normal dialogue?! (and yes I knew this before I bought the game and it is just annoying me a little at the moment it is no overall critique of the game)). I agree it is a very cute game and I love Luna. She is the cutest though I haven't gotten to play much yet since the update. (I mean I really want to marry Leo but I guess I have to wait a little longer for that).

At the moment for me Cattails lacks a little replayability in my opinion. I need more random dialogue lines I think because I know most of the time what the cats are gonna say and it is a little sad. But I also have a great time playing it and it is very relaxing :)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jojo said:

I play Cattails as well though at the moment I have the issue of getting annoyed by the system (like why do I have to spam the cat I love with presents instead of I don't know normal dialogue?! (and yes I knew this before I bought the game and it is just annoying me a little at the moment it is no overall critique of the game)). I agree it is a very cute game and I love Luna. She is the cutest though I haven't gotten to play much yet since the update. (I mean I really want to marry Leo but I guess I have to wait a little longer for that).

At the moment for me Cattails lacks a little replayability in my opinion. I need more random dialogue lines I think because I know most of the time what the cats are gonna say and it is a little sad. But I also have a great time playing it and it is very relaxing :)

I agree about the gift thing, I mostly replay to li,ve in different colonies or after an update 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I agree about the gift thing, I mostly replay to li,ve in different colonies or after an update 

Yes, I especially thought they could have made more of the 'build your own colony' update. Like a few more different personalities for the cats that would come to your colony. They always say the same thing, it is not that helpful that I can make them look different when they all sound the same. And it wouldn't even have been that hard. Let the community write a few lines/ personalities for the characters and randomize them for each playthrough.

2 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I don't have it yet. I'm still debating if I want Cattails or Untold Tales...

I have both, I though untold tales was free. 

But I have 4 adorable kittens and my own colony in Cattails right now.

You can pretend the cats of Cattails are warrior cats... 

*Remembers the agony of trying to get the cardinal to get the custom colony*

Fun game

• Like 1

In my first playthrough I got my OC Blood and she married Slip (because he looks like her OC mate) I tell you trecking all the way from the mountain colony to the mystic colony is no fun.

20171203180758_1.thumb.jpg.781bc5bca45f10dc6594e13239e3908c.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I played and married Scout :) (My cat's name is Lavender) (This is an old screenshot, now I have my own colony)

20180812182634_1.thumb.jpg.49953be480176760d8782fa200c5edb8.jpg

wait hold up

One of my saves is a cat called willow and he actually looks like the kitten called willow in the picture 

that's a new piece of backstory for my willow lmao

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I'm probably going to get it for my birthday, so could you put pictures, or just the names, of the doctors so I know what they look like. Well, the ones you can marry.

GET ALL THE CATNIP, EVERY CAT LIKES IT

note: Pebble of The mountain domain loves rock debris

i married alisa the leader of the mystic colony then made my own colony, she came with me!

• Like 1

These are codes for pelt colors:

BCSYPYDHLSKUVSN- MOSSIE

HPCNPBRFTTQPQCJ- PENNY

ICECOLDLEMONADE- PINK STRIPES

DMAWZYVBQDVCWHE- PHOENIX

JTQZNYQGCLSJBME- CYAN TINT

NRXBDQEVHKZWLCB- LAVENDER LYNX

ZKVGSFYULVMTGNQ- BLANK

NYZUVGDFFCBLXXC- BUEBI

VJCDLAWZDSXCGXK- DELTA

QCGFHATCGNNLYML- CHOC. BENGAL

YQQRWVQKJZJRWRL- PIRRONE

EBMGTAPVMAQLGUL- LILAC POINT

NENDHNFNZXXDUTW- BLOOD TIGER

HOLIDAYCHEER- PEPPERMINT

BZAYNAZRKTLJPVD- PATCHY CALICO

NICETRYHACKER- HACKER

Sorry, I don't know what the pelt colors look like, only the codes and names.

Hope this helps to make your kitties look cute, or deadly, whatever you prefer.

• Like 1

My cat is called Brook. He is the son of Alisa and Lyrus and he is married to Missy. They have four beautiful kits together.

Now I need to try the update!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

I just got the game, and I'm in the Mystic Colony, I just don't know if I should marry (when I can) Nil or Alisa. In another save file I'm going to marry Krampy.

I started dating Nil! He's calling me Starling.