Stray Fawn Community

Shipping Nichelings

Goggles-kun

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

*LOUD COUGH* Does anyone ship any of my nichelings with anyone? *wink wink*

Cache x Meringue...

Hornet x everyone cuz that's the case So I was doing a random hunger games thing and  I customized it and one of the events that could happen was: (Nicheling1) and (Nicheling2) should be shipped!... out of three games hornet and dukts were the only 2 to get it...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Cache x Meringue...

Hornet x everyone cuz that's the case So I was doing a random hunger games thing and  I customized it and one of the events that could happen was: (Nicheling1) and (Nicheling2) should be shipped!... out of three games hornet and dukts were the only 2 to get it...

Sky is disappointed in you. SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOUR COW! I just watched Mulan again.

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

*LOUD COUGH* Does anyone ship any of my nichelings with anyone? *wink wink*

Poop X Meringue

1 minute ago, C0ffeebeans said:

Poop X Meringue

Meringue has no idea what you're talking about. Poop's the only female he's ever not tried to charm. He has his reasons, of course. Private reasons...

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue has no idea what you're talking about. Poop's the only female he's ever not tried to charm. He has his reasons, of course. Private reasons...

why not.( also your'e making Meringue sound like a tsundere, wich makes the ship make more sense)

Sky is disappointed in you. SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOUR COW! I just watched Mulan again.

I mean... Literally I should do a Pych (Put your character here) ship art for Hornet

7 minutes ago, C0ffeebeans said:

why not.( also your'e making Meringue sound like a tsundere, wich makes the ship make more sense)

I had to look that up xD anyways, I'm just doing whatever I want with him lol. Though in my mind he's, well I can only describe in characters from two Netflix tv shows (Voltron and Dragon Prince): Lance + Hunk + Gren+ Soren = Lovable goofy cheerful slightly stupid/childish and likes all the ladies. But he's kinda more Brock (Pokemon) than Lance, actually, because Lance was more looking for the perfect someone, while Brock was just falling for every girl with no end in sight.

12 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I mean... Literally I should do a Pych (Put your character here) ship art for Hornet

What do you mean by Pych? also in case you misunderstood  I was commenting about the Cache thing. Also it was a joke actual Sky doesn't want shame on your cow you

I had to look that up xD anyways, I'm just doing whatever I want with him lol. Though in my mind he's, well I can only describe in characters from two Netflix tv shows (Voltron and Dragon Prince): Lance + Hunk + Gren+ Soren = Lovable goofy cheerful slightly stupid/childish and likes all the ladies. But he's kinda more Brock (Pokemon) than Lance, actually, because Lance was more looking for the perfect someone, while Brock was just falling for every girl with no end in sight.

What do you mean by Pych? also in case you misunderstood  I was commenting about the Cache thing. Also it was a joke actual Sky doesn't want shame on your cow you

It's a lineart thingy. one is colored in with a character and the other is blank. You can insert any character into the blank one.

As for cache, isn't it canon

as for the joke, WHY ARE WE ARGUING OVER A BUNCH OF PIXELS  PICKLES

6 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

*Whsipers*  ਾ𝓼𝙪Ⴖͩႅ꜒⋲ ἱႶਾ⋲𝓼ἱ𐊬ֆ

I dont understand what you are saying

-Poop

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I like pickles. Also my name is Santa

(I like how you can edit the quote boxes xD)

Yeah, well, Meringue likes Cache, but Sky doesn't. She wants Meringue to stop going after all the ladies and stay with her. LIKE LANCE AND ALLURA but Lance keeps falling for other women AH I CRIED WHEN I FINISHED THAT SERIES ahem sorry

because ThEY'Re nOT PiCklES ThEY'rE CuCUmBerS

• Haha 2

(I like how you can edit the quote boxes xD) (Ikr)

Yeah, well, Meringue likes Cache, but Sky doesn't. She wants Meringue to stop going after all the ladies and stay with her. LIKE LANCE AND ALLURA but Lance keeps falling for other women AH I LAUGHED WHEN I FINISHED THAT SERIES ahem sorry

because ThEY'Re nOT AnImAlS ThEY'rE pEaChEs.

That means... Meringue can love anyone... (Albeit sky doen't stop him)

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

and then I pooped my pants  and that's why Meringue doesn't like Poop. But sky does. Sky loves poop.

"Skysplash8, why would you say something like this?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2