Stray Fawn Community

Miss/MISTER Niche for TOXIC People.

Kitten

Certain people are doing miss/MISTER  niche *cough* I refuse to give credit *cough* anyways! Submit the prettiest toxic bodied nichelings you got, Jaunary 15, we'll start the voting!

I AM BORED SO BE A LAD AGHAAAFBzlGBAOIURGH

• Like 3

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

it does, ive had multiple melanistic toxic bodies

I actually think I had one on my community challenge playthrough?

Oh... Well then

Screenshot_20.png.95a7477b16c5c710abd5db7ea2742182.pngenter Chupacabra (Is that how you spell it?)! Vampyr's younger toxic-bodied brother

Edited by Aetherskye
Spelt Chupacabra right
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitten said:

WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU TAKE A SIDE PICTURE LIKE THAT LMAO

I sometimes get small things wrong when reincarnating a nicheling. Checking the back if it has a subtle pattern usually helps. There's one from the front too, but not too great, either. Too many nichelings in that picture.

Allright, this is my bright and beautiful Indigo. Reincarnation of the original.

201901112889253571399531276.thumb.jpg.0315905ae2ba64f6ba171efec996b4dc.jpg

Her birth tribe followed a set of rules I won't ever go near again. In the swamp land, they prayed to a cold, harsh God, demanding blood sacrifices. One parent, one child and one wanderer. Every three generations the demands would change.

All nichelings missing a particular attribute were brought to the pit. Surrounded by trees and stones, there was no escape from the circle. Indigo was a wanderer with a desirable trait -- blindness. The last seer had passed away, leaving no acceptable heir. She was indoctrinated into their cult, but could not allow herself to kill. Indigo refused their God. Enraged, the entire tribe was annihilated.

201901112426442984313282240.thumb.jpg.8f0c9f318e386de6b96010875134fdf2.jpg

Her reincarnation lives a much happier fate in the swamps, falling in love with Ravensight, another cursed nicheling who found his home there.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Allright, this is my bright and beautiful Indigo. Reincarnation of the original.

201901112889253571399531276.thumb.jpg.0315905ae2ba64f6ba171efec996b4dc.jpg

Her birth tribe followed a set of rules I won't ever go near again. In the swamp land, they prayed to a cold, harsh God, demanding blood sacrifices. One parent, one child and one wanderer. Every three generations the demands would change.

All nichelings missing a particular attribute were brought to the pit. Surrounded by trees and stones, there was no escape from the circle. Indigo was a wanderer with a desirable trait -- blindness. The last seer had passed away, leaving no acceptable heir. She was indoctrinated into their cult, but could not allow herself to kill. Indigo refused their God. Enraged, the entire tribe was annihilated.

201901112426442984313282240.thumb.jpg.8f0c9f318e386de6b96010875134fdf2.jpg

Her reincarnation lives a much happier fate in the swamps, falling in love with Ravensight, another cursed nicheling who found his home there.

YOOO INDIGO HAS AN AWESOME BACKSTORY

PLUS SHE'S SO PRETTY

AAAAA

• Like 1

sooo, two nichelings, eh?

10 hours ago, Kitten said:

2 creatures per person owo

Matador.thumb.png.4871388584daf4d816f9d3bb4976d19d.png

Matador! Yes, I know what his name means, my father was in the room when he was born and I had him name the children sooo. Matador was the first creature with toxic body in my Whims Of Fate/Annini's Gifts tribe. He had several children, one of which is the purple beauty is the background (who is with her new mate). Poison Fangs is a big blessing in the Annini's Gifts tribe, as the mutation for it is not yet unlocked, and has only been kept in the tribe by breeding very carefully (the gene was originally obtained from a few wandering males), though it always seems to pop back up when I think it's gone forever. Matador's precious fangs are still in the tribe today.

20181211131357_1.thumb.jpg.fcd4aae212a6641b2ba439c4b45c653a.jpg

Oz, god of Green Toxic Body. He was found by a member of Berri's tribe, where Berri was sent back to the mortal world to learn that beauty isn't everything. The nicheling who found Oz was a pretty daughter of Berri named Rose. Rose was calling out on a stump in hopes of finding a mate, and soon came Oz. He kinda tricked me because his paws are clutched right against his body, so at first I though he was glitched out and didn't have any paws. Her nearly became the god of Trickery for that, but I realized a nicheling from the past, Mekoko, fitted the job much better. Anyways, a few days after Oz came, Rose called out again on her stump with her and Oz's child at her feet, and out came Oz's daughter, Zelena. Zelena also had green Toxic Body, along with antenna, and recessive platypus beak. 

• Like 3