Stray Fawn Community

Niche Hunger Games EXTREME!

Broken

It's the same set up as the other Hunger games, except all the events will be customized! 

Rules:

You must have one male and one female with pictures. You can only have one district. You can add description to your tributes if you'd like.

District 1: @jutzi.sophie

Tributes: Tourmaline and Rekola

District 2: Meridetheck

Tributes: Juniper and Pearlia

District 3: @Kwainie

Tributes: Ewe and Milky

District 4: Lilytuft

Tributes: Karhu and Kuduk

District 5: @Willow the fluffer

Tributes: Hollow and Lily

District 6: @Rosedrop

Tributes: Savanna and Seashell

District 7: Basil

Tributes: Dragontear and Daze

Dragon Tear is a level headed young female that generally keeps to herself most of the time. Whenever her family or tribe is in danger, however, all hell breaks loose. She unleashes an inner fury that involuntarily freaks out other Nichelings but at least keeps her family safe from harm. These spurs in energy can lead her into dangerous situations, however. Her most upfront personality is known to be zen, quiet, and calm.

Daze is the complete opposite of Dragon Tear. He is constantly seen showing off and boasting about how strong he is and how he can take on anything. But when the real dangers come along, he runs off with his tail in between his legs in fear. With Dragon Tear's reassurance, however, he is able to make it through these situations. Daze, over time, has taken quite the liking to Dragon Tear. heheheh He doesn't want to think about the moment the games begin. These two paired up make a phenomenal team.

District 8: @Skysplash8

Tributes: Meringue and Mekoko

District 9: @Aetherskye

Tributes: Strong-child and Barry

District 10: Brokenshock (me)

Tributes: Flower and Hawk

District 11: @Larouxxiaa

Tributes: Likana and Maple

District 12: @llamadragon07

Tributes: Mekalala and Snowfuft

Lemme just

snatch up district 7 real quicccc

District: 7

Tributes: Daze and Dragon Tear (lmao the same two every time)

Dragon Tear is a level headed young female that generally keeps to herself most of the time. Whenever her family or tribe is in danger, however, all hell breaks loose. She unleashes an inner fury that involuntarily freaks out other Nichelings but at least keeps her family safe from harm. These spurs in energy can lead her into dangerous situations, however. Her most upfront personality is known to be zen, quiet, and calm.

Daze is the complete opposite of Dragon Tear. He is constantly seen showing off and boasting about how strong he is and how he can take on anything. But when the real dangers come along, he runs off with his tail in between his legs in fear. With Dragon Tear's reassurance, however, he is able to make it through these situations. Daze, over time, has taken quite the liking to Dragon Tear. heheheh He doesn't want to think about the moment the games begin. These two paired up make a phenomenal team.

Dragon Tear.PNG

Daze.PNG

• Like 1

District: 4

Tributes:

KarhuKarhu.thumb.png.079c9ac5e174e15739e9f44fbdcffa9f.png

Karhu is a fierce female, who likes to hunt and fight. Ramfoxes, bearyenas, balance bears, anything! She uses her strenght to show that she is not useless just because she can't fly. Her name means bear in Finnish. I really wanted her to have babies, but she died before I could get her on a nest...

And this giant leech! Or maybe not... 1277139423_Iilimatobugi!XD.thumb.png.e53783fb5c3e76d05a2df3caf320ed5e.png

Okay, my second tribute will actually be Kuduk.

870256362_Kudukbalancer.thumb.png.4ef5355c21016583537d0c059f484bb0.png

He risked his life trying to fight balance bears. A brave guy, but almost useless.

District 8!

Creatures: (Meringue has to try out this new game for himself (so he can play it with his friends acquaintances), but Emmai will stay back at home, perhaps spending mother-son time with Kinarri) Mekoko and Bear

Mekoko (say it like each syllable is seperate, like MEH-KOH-KOH), goddess of Trickery

Mekoko.thumb.png.0fca0e16581ae42545781e654b4e6ea8.png

The original story of Mekoko is unknown. Some say she went to her trickster ways because she never had children, some say that she is a a third sister of the Jungle Goddesses, and was kept from being a Jungle Goddess herself for some other reason. Mekoko tricks nichelings and leads them to horrible fates (maybe she's a servant of Annini oooh), like being eaten by carnivorous plants while a Hearing Ape watches. She is the only bad god or goddess so far.

Meringue, god of Sickness. Need I say more? xD But I will because I want to

NicheMeringue2018.png.a1969b05a8d12f8de1e6a6ac613ab239.png

by now everyone's seen him but whatever

Meringue was born sickly, but that didn't stop him from finding a mate and having lots of kids, before he finally passed away at a young age. He's very playful and silly, and doesn't do well in the Hunger Games, except when he explodes some tributes. Otherwise, he usually falls off a tree or gets caught in somebody's mouse trap. He often flirts with Annini and probably Emmai and most likely all the females (they probably all hate him by now...) in, er, wherever gods and goddesses go when their mortal bodies die.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:08 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I claim District 8, though I can't submit my nichelings quite yet. I'll definitely get them submitted by the end of the day :D 

It's been about 2 days. Who are you going to enter in? (If it's meringue and another creature that has a picture on the forums, like Emmai, I don't need pictures.)

here they are

District 5

687718618_Screenshot(79).png.eb632a8854baf6ab217e28bfd8910004.pngHollow

All her info is in "Hunger games casting call three" made by jojo, I'm feeling lazy sorry

277833305_Screenshot(78).png.eef2ef31381ba08299386719aa189d6c.pngPixel

Pixel is the god of Harvest, He spent his whole life collecting foods only nuts though he would Find the trees gathering niching's to have feasts with him. Personality~ Calm, Gluten, Mischievous, Trickster, Social, Fun loving, Carefree, Child like mindset, (you know..... um... he's kinds g a y....)…. He stays in groups and hates being alone, Hes not the one to fight but he will fight for is food and if you turn your back on him you may not have any food when you wake.

7 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

It's been about 2 days. Who are you going to enter in? (If it's meringue and another creature that has a picture on the forums, like Emmai, I don't need pictures.)

Sorry, i forgot where exactly I said that. I'll edit it now :)

The Fire and Ice Twins!

Because it's what I got

fireicetwins.png.4322ae0e75546e5c5e303590e60e1323.png

They were born to a pair of warriors who were part of an expedition to scope out new territory. I haven't played their save in a while so idk...Firepaw is bold and mischievous, while Icepaw is laid back and a bit aloof. 

• Like 2

So, it looks like there are still some districts left and I'd like to go with district 1.

Tourmaline

20190111192942_1.thumb.jpg.a9bb239d5ede29209ab8c8a470607dec.jpg

Tourmaline is a rather nice guy, but since his only real abilities are strength and being toxic, he focuses on protecting his family from wanderers or rogues. His biggest dream is to fly one day, and he hopes that his kids will have two wings. Since he's from the rainforest, he's really scared of apes and hopes they will never appear, since he doesn't have the ability to fly, and can't really hide himself. He's the son of a wanderer, and in the derp snouted tribe with the occasional cracker jaws, his poison fangs make him a rare sight.

Rekola

By his side is his mate Rekola, who he has a close relationship with. She's fast and good at hiding and she would die to protect her kids. She's a bit self-conscious of her appearance, as derp snout is most of the time seen as ugly. She knows that her appearance is well adapted to the rainforest, but she still can't really believe that the good-looking Tourmaline chose her to be his mate.

20190111192923_1.thumb.jpg.172a4a32e1575705e2c0366c4e02f216.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

District 9 open? HECK YEH!

Screenshot_12.png.4d258ce264866bd4de694e4d0b5648bc.png Strong-Child is a male with no background development at all...

Barry.png.5cd18a4b2e2a6321e0e8e4fcfc51f0b1.pngand Barry... (Can I actually submit her?)

if not: (But barry is first priority) 

Screenshot_7.png.044198ad0f3d440280369cfd786892b6.pngRAGE! Who also has no development at all (Barry is better tho)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

District 9 open? HECK YEH!

Screenshot_12.png.4d258ce264866bd4de694e4d0b5648bc.png Strong-Child is a male with no background development at all...

Barry.png.5cd18a4b2e2a6321e0e8e4fcfc51f0b1.pngand Barry... (Can I actually submit her?)

if not: (But barry is first priority) 

Screenshot_7.png.044198ad0f3d440280369cfd786892b6.pngRAGE! Who also has no development at all (Barry is better tho)

Okay, I have added Strong-child and Barry!

• Like 1