Stray Fawn Community

Let me draw your Nichelings!

Basil

Imma just hop onto the bandwagon and join all of you guys doing drawings of each other's creatures. I'm really into drawing and I want to get creative and try some new designs to improve my drawing skills. You can post multiple creatures, but just try to post one per comment or else I get confused! These will all be drawn traditionally, examples shown below. Also, just a warning, I'm really limited on colors so sorry if I don't get the colors on your creatures exact!

235392657_DragonTearxOssenbyme.jpeg.09b55a18bd76fb296f64d4e6f36e055c.jpeg2110469498_DragonTearbyme.jpeg.9d3330b09fa6948d5cca1f72f47777ce.jpeg

I will be posting the finished drawings in the fanart section and not in this thread and I will tag you once it's finished.

BRING IT ON!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

Can I get one of my beautiful Karhu? I miss her...Karhu.thumb.png.efdc5345d6f13c84b869b3e743e4b996.png

Will do! Just a quick question, does she have hammer tail? Just wanna be sure before I finalize the art

• Like 1

Just now, Basil said:

Will do! Just a quick question, does she have hammer tail? Just wanna be sure before I finalize the art

Propably. It's visible behind her head in the profile image and she's strong

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kitten said:

draw me anubisssss! i dont have the pictures on this computer aaaaaa im sure i can link you to  a post somewhere

Hi, I would like to start on drawing Anubis for you but I need a picture, could you link one or post one please? Thanks ^^