Stray Fawn Community

um

Kitten

2 hours ago, Kitten said:

did i do a good job cropping the letters out right ram horn and ear lol

I think thats too much caramel for one day... Must... write... lots... of.... things.

1 hour ago, Kitten said:

this is depressing

There'll be a new boom on Crossing, though. The older nichelings will be lost, even if it is tragic, it's somewhat easier than seeing the young die. I tend to despair at Jessimew's food tactics, releasing nichelings is less hurtful than letting them starve. 

• Like 1

I haven't caught up with Jessi Mew's Adam Quest all the way yet but I am not at all surprised that they are starving and or might go extinct depending on how long the winter is

THEY LIVE! (Bah, Im binging Seri. But yall should know Jessimew is getting better with that Digging truck) but siriously I'm binging siri's 500 ep. Niche playlist...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It's true, Seri packs in the creatures but um, so do I. But I feel like when I watch her videos I am constantly yelling at the screen, "NO DON'T DO THAT SERI!!" Lol. She's fun to watch though.

I watch JessiMew's videos too. Watched the first like 30 episodes of Adam's Quest, and then skipped to when they were starving on Long Winter. Digging Truck, Purrsnot and Wings saved them!

• Like 3