Stray Fawn Community

You Don't Need SetStatistic Command when Going to HI in Story Mode!

bostonlobstah

I figured that out! I just consoled the tester female with HII when starting on crossing. And then I went to Home Island and I COULD INVITE THE TRIBE MEMBERS INNNNN!!!!

Here's a family photo of the nichelings I have collected so far (One is out of the shot. She was the only yellow one)439032012_Screenshot(1744).thumb.png.58856bc0d96e8ead06a2cb4a2a63874f.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

image.thumb.jpeg.536b8dad9736cfe4d3e63c1c5a751313.jpegAll the Nichelings from Adams tribe and some of my original Nichelings.

I tried to do this one time on my old computer and my computer malfunctioned and wouldn't come back on for three days 😂
(This was before my hard drive broke by the way)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

I tried to do this one time on my old computer and my computer malfunctioned and wouldn't come back on for three days 😂
(This was before my hard drive broke by the way)

My PC crashes everytime the nicheling counter goes 30+. Meanwhile, my potato of a laptop sounds like he is having an asthma attack, but never crashes. Because logic.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I've had tribes of up to 60 (yes you heard that right!) and no problems for me!

When my computer was fresher and wasn't so cluttered with downloads and other games, I had a tribe that was 150 creatures big. It took me 14 tries to get into that save file to take screenshots in case it corrupted lmao

Sadly I lost those screenshots when my hard drive oofed itself 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1