Stray Fawn Community

Passing the day crash

Condorflight

My game is really glitching,on my story mode playthough i got to a new island,it was fine until i passed the day on that island it suddenly freezed  and the game closed itself saying "Fatal error in GC,Too many heap sections´´.And now it happened again in my other game,and again and  again.But if i don`t pass the day the game goes smoothly without any bugs

Yeah i have no idea of how to fix this thing because it also happens in new games too,so deleting the crashing games and making new ones isnt gonna do anything.Not at all  output_log.txt  output_log.txt 

14/1 edit:Nothing changed and i still cant play niche :,),curse you bug

5 replies to this post

@Condorflight The error "Fatal error in GC,Too many heap sections" means that the game ran out of memory.

The only thing you can do to make Niche use less memory, is to set the Animal Pattern Resolution to the minimum in the graphic settings, this will make the Nichelings look a bit blurry but the game should use much less memory because it does not have to store large textures.

I hope this helps!

• Like 3

On 1/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, Condorflight said:

My game is really glitching,on my story mode playthough i got to a new island,it was fine until i passed the day on that island it suddenly freezed  and the game closed itself saying "Fatal error in GC,Too many heap sections´´.And now it happened again in my other game,and again and  again.But if i don`t pass the day the game goes smoothly without any bugs

Yeah i have no idea of how to fix this thing because it also happens in new games too,so deleting the crashing games and making new ones isnt gonna do anything.Not at all  output_log.txt  output_log.txt 

14/1 edit:Nothing changed and i still cant play niche :,),curse you bug

Have you used console before? Console can be super buggy if used a lot, but I've never heard of it being so bad that even after closing the game. If so I suggest backing up your saves and uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it to see if that might fix it ^^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Basil said:

Have you used console before? Console can be super buggy if used a lot, but I've never heard of it being so bad that even after closing the game. If so I suggest backing up your saves and uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it to see if that might fix it ^^

nope,i dont even krow how console works AND i did try to reinstall.It kinda fixed it since now in easy islands it doesnt crash that often,but in medium islands:boom,crash

So i guess i will have to wait until one of the mods/developers reply,thanks for trying to help anyways(and i have the requirements in my pc for niche too)

• Like 1