Stray Fawn Community

Adam's family... with scorpion tail??

So I returned to home island. No loops, no crabbit army, no rogues in trees. As standard as can be, in other words.

And then there was this guy. Recessive scorpion tail.

20190113_193718.thumb.jpg.4caa7ee697e4dad200048ca6885b272a.jpg

20190113_193738.thumb.jpg.19cd8ee977722c60201e6cb2f332b655.jpg

20190113_193732.thumb.jpg.99718647a00fc946f3ac1f18734616f4.jpg

And yet another one...

20190113_193800.thumb.jpg.92fcf255cc6996db18e410c4b42deda0.jpg

This one with another tail gene:

20190113_194130.thumb.jpg.b9ae055ec75e974ebcd4de265508407c.jpg

Am I crazy or do they usually only have fluffy tail?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

I went to Home Island as an experiment, and here's what I found:

- ALL the females had chestnut brown fur + random color, and black pattern + random color. ALL the males were pure chestnut brown/black. Weird. 

Did the males all have fluffy tail? I'm not sure if messing with the spawn rate command gave me weird animals (on the first save Adam's family respawned mostly with webbed paw) or if it was changed. Some better genes are always nice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Did the males all have fluffy tail? I'm not sure if messing with the spawn rate command gave me weird animals (on the first save Adam's family respawned mostly with webbed paw) or if it was changed. Some better genes are always nice.

Yes they all did. I haven't checked rec. genes though. I can soon to check though.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

I went to Home Island as an experiment, and here's what I found:

- ALL the females had chestnut brown fur + random color, and black pattern + random color. ALL the males were pure chestnut brown/black. Weird. 

Were they always that shade of brown? I don't spend much time there, but they just seem different. The peacock tailed guy also had recessive violett eyes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Were they always that shade of brown? I don't spend much time there, but they just seem different. The peacock tailed guy also had recessive violett eyes. 

All of the males were chestnut brown/chestnut brown, yes. Females were usually chestnut brown/red, or chestnut brown/black. The first one we found was chestnut brown/yellow. (My favorite!) also wierd, I don’t think I noticed any pure chestnut brown females ...

Edit: Found one!

idk if these rules are followed as strictly if they appeared with the IncreaseSpawn PlayerAnimal console command. I messed with that command early on in the save but idk if the command works on the other islands???

• Like 1