Stray Fawn Community

Bostonlobstah Needs Your Help! (aka help me out of the island loop)

bostonlobstah

So I would like some input from yall in how to go about this. Food or lack thereof doesn't matter since my playthrough revolves around the magic of the console. What I need help is in how to get to Crossing and therefore Home Island most efficiently. I have been having some major issues with the dreaded Island Loop, among other glitches. For example, It's not snowing at ALL on any of the snow islands. There are no balance bears or walrus deer or ramfoxes. And Long Winter has no rabbils either. WTH!? So I can't go north from Long Winter because of the ice blocks that won't ever melt. I consoled a creature with antenna, and it will say Snow in 4 days, I skip the day and then it says Sunny in 3 days >:( 

So my question is. How can I get to Home Island as efficiently and quickly as possible? Should I just keep going right until I can go north and continue on like that? Just came from Long Winter to Oasis as the Frost Lands port was iced over. Unfortunately there is no Northern port to this island. I can go to burning savannah, or I can go back to Frost Lands and keep going right. Which route would you take?

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

you could try going right until you get to whale island, and theres a chance you can get to crossing from there. if not, go to grass mingle and go north and if theres no northern port right, because thats how i got to home island

The thing is, I've never been to a Killer island. Can you get to crossing if you've been on a hard island?

• Like 1

I think you might have caused most of the bugs due to your console use but going to whale island sounds good. Or going left and then right sometimes fixes the island loop. About the long winter I don't know, probably no fix there but 99% sure that it has to do with the console use.

• Like 2

Ok edit: went left to the savannah and there is a northern port going back to Oasis! And a right port to a jungle which I think I will take...

in your experiences, which island will have a higher chance of a whale island port, or is it completely random? 

3 hours ago, Jojo said:

I think you might have caused most of the bugs due to your console use but going to whale island sounds good. Or going left and then right sometimes fixes the island loop. About the long winter I don't know, probably no fix there but 99% sure that it has to do with the console use.

I once messed with berry bush spawnrates and the deadly hills were nearly empty. Some island might really just react in ways others don't. Hadn't thought of that, thanks. 

• Like 2

Perhaps choose the jungle, But i'd recomend just shutting the game off, and then turning it back on then getting away from console. Perhaps just try to survive on home island w/out home isle immunity? (Just to pass some time, I find that works)

I've never had that weather glitch (Probably because I rarely check the antennae forecast)  but the jumpto weather command WONT WORK it'll just break your game even more I think it'll register as winter no matter what so just try that??? (Purely theory)

• Like 2

Unrelated, but you need our help, eh?

Attention all Niche Gamers, Bostonlobstah is in great danger, and she needs YOUR help to get out of the island loop. To do this, she needs the island directions so she can mortalize Bostonlobstah again. To help her, all she needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Bostonlobstah can secure the bag, and achieve the epic H O M E I S L A N D F L E X

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Ok edit: went left to the savannah and there is a northern port going back to Oasis! And a right port to a jungle which I think I will take...

in your experiences, which island will have a higher chance of a whale island port, or is it completely random? 

I'd go north when you can and not right. I don't think there is a pattern for whale island, just Philo once said that the chance of it goes up there more that it doesn't show up... if that makes sense ^^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Unrelated, but you need our help, eh?

Attention all Niche Gamers, Bostonlobstah is in great danger, and she needs YOUR help to get out of the island loop. To do this, she needs the island directions so she can mortalize Bostonlobstah again. To help her, all she needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Bostonlobstah can secure the bag, and achieve the epic H O M E I S L A N D F L E X

seems legit

• Like 2