Stray Fawn Community

Wolf head?

Willow the fluffer

I KNOW PEOPLE HAVE MADE THIS SUGGESTION BEFORE!!!!!! 

Now that that's over with here child...WIN_20190114_19_21_54_Pro.jpg.ed90da475d9c8a4365e8b4944ecc83ce.jpg

Wolf head Stats~

Attack~ 2

Smelling~ 3 or 2

Strong voice (Maybe make a new noise when calling out on stumps or trees like a deeper call than the high pitch chirps)

Howl option (when on stumps you can howl which can scare off creatures from Carnivores to rogue males)

Cold resistance~ 1

OK sooooo I was thinking we should add the wolf head because niche kind of remind me of a wolf if that makes sense, Anyway you know how people have suggested niche to breed with ram fox maybe this could be a head you get or just some random head. Places to find a nichling with this head or to unlock it, Live in the snow for 50 days? idk how long it takes to unlock big body...but that long. if you have more suggestions ill add them I guess...

• Like 1

6 replies to this post

Maybe the head would allow you to howl, which you can do at a tree stump, just like calling. Instead of attracting a mate, however, It could scare off larger predators and rogue males, or decrease the spawn rate of them for a short amount of time. Also, I personally think that the smelling should only be +3 smelling, since the big nose is canine-like and only gives you +3 in that stat.

Edited by The_Espurr_Queen
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_Espurr_Queen said:

Maybe the head would allow you to howl, which you can do at a tree stump, just like calling. Instead of attracting a mate, however, It could scare off larger predators and rogue males, or decrease the spawn rate of them for a short amount of time. Also, I personally think that the smelling should only be +3 smelling, since the big nose is canine-like and only gives you +3 in that stat.

Thanks for the suggestions ^^

• Like 1