Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
  • 0
Broken

No action tile!

Suggestion

In story mode, I wanted to step under a tree to pick up coconuts, but it wouldn't let me on a tile! I don't know why that happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 replies to this suggestion

Recommended Posts

  • 0

this happens to me too. It's happened twice, but only on the island in Story Mode where you find Eve.

20181228192419_1.thumb.jpg.91875d420b213af3001cf5b2b61611f3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It only seems as though it affect tiles under trees... See if that helps us find the source of this glitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

this happens to me too. It's happened twice, but only on the island in Story Mode where you find Eve.

20181228192419_1.thumb.jpg.91875d420b213af3001cf5b2b61611f3.jpg

Ya, that's the only place it happened to me too.

10 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

It only seems as though it affect tiles under trees... See if that helps us find the source of this glitch

It's happened a couple times, all on the island you find Eve. Though once it wasn't under a tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Ya, that's the only place it happened to me too.

It's happened a couple times, all on the island you find Eve. Though once it wasn't under a tree.

Maybe its the title eve spawned on and it's a little glitch cause it thinks she's there but she's not???? (Idk)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Maybe its the title eve spawned on and it's a little glitch cause it thinks she's there but she's not???? (Idk)

Maybe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Do you know why this is happening @Philo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The coconuts grew feelings and don’t want to be stepped on. I mean, what else would it be?

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

this has never happened to me, is there a new branch that was released while i was away? cause the current branch im on never had this problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
40 minutes ago, Finnwinter said:

this has never happened to me, is there a new branch that was released while i was away? cause the current branch im on never had this problem

As you can tell because of where this is, it's in the 1.1.4 branch. And I think it's kind of rare to get this glitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Fixed, thanks folks!
The problem was that the object responsible to spawn Eve aka the "EveSpawner" was set to be a non-occupiable object.
Will be fixed in the next update :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...