Stray Fawn Community

My Niche Drawings :D

Porki

Hi! As I really love both Niche and drawing, I want to have a post where I'll be posting my occasional drawings. I don't have plenty of time in my life so I won't update very often, but this will help me to have all of them gathered in a single post, and also you'll be able to see them and comment if you like them or if I could improve something! Also if I have the time, I could draw someone's nichelings^^

For now I'll post my drawing of one of my all time favorite Nichelings, my beloved Skull, Goddess of Mischief. She was from my first tribe ever and was born in the warm savannah. She was really mischievous and liked to pull pranks on everyone. I really wish I had taken a pic of her genetics to try and breed her again...

Skull.JPG

IMG_20190120_001131.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! No I haven't abandoned this post haha^^ I can't dedicate as much time as I'd like to drawing but I'll keep drawing your beautiful nichelings :D

@Aetherskye Here is your Snocat! I'm not really good at painting white creatures but I've tried my best 🤣 Hope you like it!

IMG_20190321_163837.thumb.jpg.1e157b703b9b67ea2f72608956e0e818.jpg

I'll continue drawing the rest of the nichelings you've suggested, but don't expect very often updates, since I prefer being meticulous and slow than hurrying with each picture :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Porki said:

Hi guys! No I haven't abandoned this post haha^^ I can't dedicate as much time as I'd like to drawing but I'll keep drawing your beautiful nichelings :D

@Aetherskye Here is your Snocat! I'm not really good at painting white creatures but I've tried my best 🤣 Hope you like it!

IMG_20190321_163837.thumb.jpg.1e157b703b9b67ea2f72608956e0e818.jpg

I'll continue drawing the rest of the nichelings you've suggested, but don't expect very often updates, since I prefer being meticulous and slow than hurrying with each picture :)

AHH! so beautiful! I need to show this to my cat! (The nicheling, Snocat, looks o much like her!)

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

AHH! so beautiful! I need to show this to my cat! (The nicheling, Snocat, looks o much like her!)

Thank you! I hope it's good enough for your cat hahaha 😜😜

1 hour ago, Porki said:

Thank you! I hope it's good enough for your cat hahaha 😜😜

Idk, shes very picky. And I don't want to get up and find her.

(She doesn't have a refined taste for art.)

22 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Idk, shes very picky. And I don't want to get up and find her.

(She doesn't have a refined taste for art.)

Well, cats usually have their own ideas for everything, so I won't take it personal if she dislikes it 🙄🤣

• Like 1

• 5 months later...