Stray Fawn Community

I feel like drawing for people (Closed)

Willow the fluffer

Ello children im open for requests on art just like your character in niche nothing else and if you set a request and don't get it for a while don't freak out I have a life too and wont drop everything for a little drawing TwT but anyways if the Title as "Closed" in it don't ask for anything yah got it?, mk... also if you don't like how it comes out you can tell me how to improve the errors but don't freak out or want a redraw I will not do it twice and ONLY ONE nicheling please not multiple.. but like if its really needed I might not do yours so hastily. and don't hesitate to ask for gore I'm fine with that (I'm not weird you are!!)

NOTE!!! When finished with the drawing image may not be at top quality due to the fact that I'm taking the photo with a computer and that's kind of hard.. TwTWIN_20190120_22_17_24_Pro.jpg.5303639254f8e6222256eebd066a6ace.jpgThis is the only example I have.. and by the warning you can see its a bit blurry (heck..)

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Willow the fluffer said:

Ello children im open for requests on art just like your character in niche nothing else and if you set a request and don't get it for a while don't freak out I have a life too and wont drop everything for a little drawing TwT but anyways if the Title as "Closed" in it don't ask for anything yah got it?, mk... also if you don't like how it comes out you can tell me how to improve the errors but don't freak out or want a redraw I will not do it twice and ONLY ONE nicheling please not multiple.. but like if its really needed I might not do yours so hastily. and don't hesitate to ask for gore I'm fine with that (I'm not weird you are!!)

NOTE!!! When finished with the drawing image may not be at top quality due to the fact that I'm taking the photo with a computer and that's kind of hard.. TwTWIN_20190120_22_17_24_Pro.jpg.5303639254f8e6222256eebd066a6ace.jpgThis is the only example I have.. and by the warning you can see its a bit blurry (heck..)

Here's Dove My baby boy

Dry to draw Him as an adult his save file randomly disappeared one day so I don't have an adult pic....

Screenshot (9).png

• Like 3