Stray Fawn Community

help

Kitten

I think the best advice I can give, is to seek help.  You don't have to face things alone.  You might be surprised to learn how many people are willing to help you.  Unfortunately, we aren't very equipped to help you deal with your troubles over the internet, without knowing the details.

If it's not personal, can you tell us more so we can offer suggestions?  You can also PM me if you'd rather not broadcast your problems.  Even if the trouble is personal trouble, I'm willing to listen, and I'll offer advice if I can.  If nothing else, I'll certainly listen.

• Like 3

Speak with others about it. Best try to speak to people in the real world about it, face to face, not only on the internet. If you can't do those things, write your thoughts down somewhere and read them a bit later to help get an outside perspective on yourself.

It's no laughing matter. Accept help from people who are willing to help you.

Hang in there.

• Like 3

I mean I guess an easy way to explain this is that, i'm really lonely and I have severe anxiety, I spend all night worrying about stuff that hasn't happened and getting mad at myself over stupid irrelevant things.

1 hour ago, Kitten said:

and me being lonely makes me depressed a lot since I don't really have a close friend I can talk to.

EXCUSE ME?!

I THOUGHT I WAS A FRIEND

I have a talent for setting aside things I can't do anything about.  Unfortunately, this also sometimes manifests as ignoring a problem until it's so bad I can't ignore it, so I also have to reign in that talent sometimes.

If it ever gets bad, TeenLineOnline is a group dedicated to providing a safe space for teens to talk to other teens.  I don't know a lot about them or what precautions they employ, but they have an awful lot of support from mental health associations and such, and the people you call or text are in their employ, not random idiots from the internet.  (Not that this means you can throw caution to the wind, of course.

• Like 1