Stray Fawn Community

Killer Rouge Males

Snowystar32

I've had this idea for a while so i'm just going to post what ideas i've got:

-They appear on killer islands.

-They will kill every unrelated male/infirtile female/baby(Rouges and Wanderes included) and breed with any females that they see.

-Lives 40 days.

-Only one Killer Rouge on an island.

-Decent genes, sometimes has rare genes:

Always has beneficial fur color.

Can have antlers or ram horns

Body will either be Big body(60% chance), Spiky body(39% chance) or even (Rarely) Armored body(1%)

Their paws will mostly be claws. Maybe bearyena claws. Some will have crippled paw.

Tail will usually be medium tail,fishing tail or scorpion tail.

Will ALWAYS have recessive shortsighted/blind eyes.

-Bigger than usual.

-Moves like your nichelings(3 turns a day)

Feel free to suggest ideas/impovements for this!

• Like 9

22 replies to this post

What bad traits might he have?

I assume:

-- double derpsnout

-- no pattern

-- (recessive bad eyesight) to full bad eyesight? 

-- (sometimes no paw)

Maybe an immunity gene that makes any offspring sick? Or otherwise problematic? It would explain why there are so few of them, the killer rogue being a rare surviving mutant. And make him more threatening in the usual rogue-male fashion. If he has scorpion tail and I start there, 100% would bread. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, magpie said:

@Jojo, my bad. But surely rogue males wouldn't be as deadly as apes, and do killer islands have restrictions regarding bearyenas?

I don't know but I guess they have. We have to remember though that a Killer Rogue Male would go after almost all tribemates to kill them and a rogue moves everytime you move so having no spawn limit would be very OP except of course they would work more like a predator and move not when we move. I mean imagine it could literally hit your Nichlings endlessly and then having more than one?! Almost unplayable, though having more than one might be an interesting toogle option :)

14 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Okay now THIS is what I have been looking for. Killer Island is easier than most think, so I’d love to see this in a future update. Upvote!

I totally agree with you, Goggles! Once you get the bearyena genes (or whatever gene you survive best with) on the killer islands, they become waaaaaay too easy. 

Upvote from me!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, magpie said:

I would not impose the limit that there may be only one rogue per island (there's no such thing for predators after all), but otherwise, I really like this idea. ^^

I think there is. Definitely for the apes. I guess there is probably one for the others as well otherwhise an easy island wouldn't be easy anymore even with low spawn rates :)

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 4:49 AM, RandomWanderer said:

What bad traits might he have?

I assume:

-- double derpsnout

-- no pattern

-- (recessive bad eyesight) to full bad eyesight? 

-- (sometimes no paw)

Maybe an immunity gene that makes any offspring sick? Or otherwise problematic? It would explain why there are so few of them, the killer rogue being a rare surviving mutant. And make him more threatening in the usual rogue-male fashion. If he has scorpion tail and I start there, 100% would bread. 

I think most of them would have common immunity genes, I did mention no paw+blindness, the main trouble with them would be the fact that they kill your nichelings, which would actually make water body/small islands useful if you think about it. And yes, derpsnout as well.

On 1/27/2019 at 12:48 AM, magpie said:

I would not impose the limit that there may be only one rogue per island (there's no such thing for predators after all), but otherwise, I really like this idea. ^^

I added that because of the killing male nichelings thing, what if you had a male nicheling with mega horns or something else? It might make your tribe extinct with two killer rouges if they didn't kill eachother first.

7 hours ago, Snowystar32 said:

I think most of them would have common immunity genes, I did mention no paw+blindness, the main trouble with them would be the fact that they kill your nichelings, which would actually make water body/small islands useful if you think about it. And yes, derpsnout as well.

I don't know. I usually go for small tribes, so him killing all not too useful males would actually be helpful. If he goes for 'baby' nichelings, just block it with females.

Blindness isn't always bad and neither is derpsnout. Again, B+ breeding material in the deadly hills, solid B everywhere else, assuming he gets heat body in the killer snow one. Otherwise, he can really just freeze like all other wanderers, no big threat.

On 1/24/2019 at 4:02 AM, Basil said:

I totally agree with you, Goggles! Once you get the bearyena genes (or whatever gene you survive best with) on the killer islands, they become waaaaaay too easy. 

Upvote from me!

I literally steamrolled the deadly hills, to be fair I did modify my nichelings

8 hours ago, pometlo said:

I have a question: if a rogue killer was attacked by a fertile female, would he fight back, or would he only retreat?

Either way, I like this suggestion. Upvote. :)

Maybe if the female has higher attack than him he'd run?