Stray Fawn Community

Ice Blocks

Aether

I had the best male ever, and he made me draw him. THEN I FOUND OUT HE WAS SICK. Then a stupid balance bear came and shortened his lifespan even more. But he was still beautiful, a male with the mega horns and two claws. I loved him. But he wanted to be sick. So yeah. I would put a screenshot here but I don't know how to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannergirl411 said:

I havent had the guts to do cold islands yet...

Start on first snow, it’s quite easy if you keep your nichelings together and are willing to sacrifice a tribe member to lure the balance bears away from the tribe.

its especially easy if you prepared.

5 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Start on first snow, it’s quite easy if you keep your nichelings together and are willing to sacrifice a tribe member to lure the balance bears away from the tribe.

its especially easy if you prepared.

Maybe I"ll end up on there for my Whims Challenge. Thats what I'm focused on right now. Unless of course the savanna kills me...

• Like 1

Just now, bannergirl411 said:

Maybe I"ll end up on their for my Whims Challenge. Thats what I'm focused on right now. Unless of course the savanna kills me...

Oof I never been to the savanna for long term but I’m doing a real actual story mode now so maybe that will happen

Just now, bostonlobstah said:

Oof I never been to the savanna for long term but I’m doing a real actual story mode now so maybe that will happen

I think im in Oasis. Im so bad at remembering which island is which... Its not going great...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Oasis has water. Savanna does not.

oasis is also hard if you don’t have claw

;-;

Must be Oasis, its all water with one or two savanna looking tiles all the way around. Either way its hot and most of my creatures have big body... Also the claw I started with is almost completely gone.

• Like 1