Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone play The Isle?

Basil

Pretty basic and simple question. Daaaangggg thooo I miss playing that game. Wish I could get a new computer soon

For those of you who don't know what The Isle is, it's basically a survival dinosaur game that is realistic (errrr most of the time). They recently updated it and now it's MUCH more realistic with the IK system and the terrain alignment system. Also custom skins and stuff.

Tell me about your favorite thing to do in the game or your favorite dinosaur if you know what I'm talking about.

My favorite dinosaurs are the small carnivores, including the Utahraptor, Herrerasaurus, Austroraptor, and Velociraptor. My favorite thing to do is to be in a huge pack, whether it be raptors or larger therapods, and just hunt and play realistically. GOD I LOVE DINOSAURS AHHH

20 minutes ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

I adore the isle. I haven't played it but I really want to get it in the summer. I really love the realism, and how you can alliance yourself with other dinos and make a herd or a pack.

AHH YES

The game is AWESOME. Just um... be ready for lag if your computer isn't all that great at gaming. The graphics are SO EXTREME THAT YOUR COMPUTER ACTUALLY BEGINS TO PHYSICALLY SCREAM AT YOU (rip my old computer that's probs how the hard drive broke)

11 hours ago, Basil said:

AHH YES

The game is AWESOME. Just um... be ready for lag if your computer isn't all that great at gaming. The graphics are SO EXTREME THAT YOUR COMPUTER ACTUALLY BEGINS TO PHYSICALLY SCREAM AT YOU (rip my old computer that's probs how the hard drive broke)

XD yeah i can see that happening, the graphics are gorgeous. My current computer situation is a 10 year old (and counting) laptop which I use for school and minecraft, whereas if I want to play a really high graphics game like Subnautica or ark I have to use my fathers gigantic PC. I am yet to find a game with the power and beauty to crash my dads computer xD.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...