Stray Fawn Community

Could please tell me...

Renio2490

You know how to them, right? F12

If you play online, the screenshots should appear in your steam library. I get notifications about that in the bottom right corner of the "game screen" and when I click on it, it redirects me there automaticly. If it does not show up to you though, you have to go to your steam library on your own. There should be Niche and screenshots somewhere.

7 hours ago, magpie said:

Oh, right, and once you find the pics, you copy them and then paste them directly into your post here on forums. ^^

or you can open up the folder and drag them into the post :)

@Renio2490, I have a Steam icon on my desktop. So I click on that, thus get into my account; there I go to Library > Niche, scroll on the very bottom of the page, and there's a window that goes along the lines 'the last screenshots' (my attempts at translating, but the meaning should be pretty much the same ^^), and that's what you need. If this doesn't work for you, then I'm afraid I can't help. :/

@Skysplash8, shh, details. xD

First you need to "enlarge" the picture you wanna copy by clicking on it. 

Then you click on this enlarged version using the right half of your mouse (a copy option should appear).

Finally, you go to your forum post and click with the right half of your mouse again (a paste option should appear).

Voilá!

I don't think Steam can stop letting you take screenshots, it's just maybe the notifications cease to turn up, but of course, I may be wrong. ^^

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

One problem, Niche doesn't have the little thing that says Shift And Tab To Access Steam. So I can't take screenshots. Any ideas on how to fix this? I really want to start a play through of niche on the forums.

When I play, i can do Shift + Tab for Steam. Also, if you're on Windows, F12 takes a screenshot. Mac is a little different.

I have a windows. It's just the little shift and tab thing tells me I can take screenshots. I don't know why it won't say that anymore. I've tried doing it when the shift and tab didn't appear, it didn't take a screenshot. I would go into steam and press play on niche. But steam doesn't want to open.

• Like 1

@Renio2490, or it's also possible to use Print Screen on your keyboard - I didn't actually think it would work, but it does (I'm so proud I discovered this that I'm actually attaching the random pic I managed to produce ^^), and you avoid the whole Steam thing. When you take Print Screen, there's no sign (notification or whatever) your PC took the picture - you only find out by pasting it to your post/document etc. image.thumb.png.8dd9144b8ebdc314db052d03d423d981.png  

• Like 1

Yup, a button. I think there're all kinds of keyboards though, so you might have the button elsewhere than I - "my" Print Screen is in the top row, between f12 and scroll/lock, above delete.

Edit - also it has a sign on it reading "Print Screen", that was also my major cue xD

• Like 1