Stray Fawn Community

Revive the limping devil!!! (challenge)

thivid08

Well, the other day Aetherskye gave me a really cool idea. Basically, in this challenge you have to make a nicheling that resembles the Diablo Cojuelo from the dominican carnival as much as possible. You could also try to make one that looks like The carnival's lechón. Also, because valentine's day is close too, you will earn extra points if you make a lechón /diablo cojuelo, that also embodies the spirit of valentine's day! The winner will be personally congratulated by the great dodomingo himself! To participate in this contest/challenge, post a pictures of your contestant here before February 10th. The winner will be chosen in a poll afterwards! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thivid08 said:

Well, the other day Aetherskye gave me a really cool idea. Basically, in this challenge you have to make a nicheling that resembles the Diablo Cojuelo from the dominican carnival as much as possible. You could also try to make one that looks like The carnival's lechón. Also, because valentine's day is close too, you will earn extra points if you make a lechón /diablo cojuelo, that also embodies the spirit of valentine's day! The winner will be personally congratulated by the great dodomingo himself! To participate in this contest/challenge, post a pictures of your contestant here before February 10th. The winner will be chosen in a poll afterwards! 

can you use console?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

can you use console?

No, its more interesting to have contestants that come out natural y. BUT after February 10th,you can post a console nicheling in the poll post as a special entry that will be judged separately. 

21 minutes ago, thivid08 said:

No, its more interesting to have contestants that come out natural y. BUT after February 10th,you can post a console nicheling in the poll post as a special entry that will be judged separately. 

ok! I might make a tribe later for this

• Like 1

Just now, Larawolf said:

I'm going to assume 3/4 of them are toxic berry bushes 

yeah, but when you're running a corrupt society where only the most beautiful breeds, the ugly ones can be sacrificed.

and it unlocks toxic body

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

yeah, but when you're running a corrupt society where only the most beautiful breeds, the ugly ones can be sacrificed.

and it unlocks toxic body

Yeah, toxic body can be the key to victory! However, there are certain other body-pattern combinations that can absolutely outclass toxic body in this challenge. However toxic body is much easier to get. 

I couldn't come up with anything, but found this really, incredibly ugly, but majestic creature. I don't get disturbed easily, but...

201901317125323839510623449.thumb.jpg.515eaa9ab1cadd5381f8c79452212297.jpg

Just look at it. Whay the heck is that???!

201901313659842577016153573.jpg.313a5b19de25658eaa17e2555d04232d.jpg

Ew. That hellish grin, those piercing eyes and glaring mask. Downright demonic. Whoever said the devil wouldn't find you first?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I couldn't come up with anything, but found this really, incredibly ugly, but majestic creature. I don't get disturbed easily, but...

201901317125323839510623449.thumb.jpg.515eaa9ab1cadd5381f8c79452212297.jpg

Just look at it. Whay the heck is that???!

201901313659842577016153573.jpg.313a5b19de25658eaa17e2555d04232d.jpg

Ew. That hellish grin, those piercing eyes and glaring mask. Downright demonic. Whoever said the devil wouldn't find you first?

We have our first contestant! He certainly has a good costume. But he needs a name. I'll call him Mr cuddles for now. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thivid08 said:

We have our first contestant! He certainly has a good costume. But he needs a name. I'll call him Mr cuddles for now. 

I'm sure he'll be up for cuddles, granted, not without tricking you for your soul, but cuddles nonetheless. It's cold enough to freeze over hell. If he hadn't brought a cascade of less cuddly predators with him, he might even have lived. Since he died that way, it might aswell stick.

• Haha 2