Stray Fawn Community

Nobody from 2019?

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

There's something that's bothering me. What does the title of this post mean?

I don’t know. I guess I was the first member to join in 2019 or something.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

we got a number one victory royale yeah fortnite we bouta get down (get down) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town my friend just got downed i revived him now we’re heading southbound now we’re in the pleasant park streets look at the map go to the marked sheets and i don’t remember any more lmao

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Takoyama said:

we got a number one victory royale yeah fortnite we bouta get down (get down) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town my friend just got downed i revived him now we’re heading southbound now we’re in the pleasant park streets look at the map go to the marked sheets and i don’t remember any more lmao

take me to your xbox to play fortnite today you can take me to moisty mire but not loot lake i really love to chug jug with you we can be pro fortnite gamers

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 3:43 PM, NEW COOKIE said:

take me to your xbox to play fortnite today you can take me to moisty mire but not loot lake i really love to chug jug with you we can be pro fortnite gamers

he said hey broski you got some heals and a shield pot i need healing and i am only at 1 hp hey dude sorry i found nothing on the safari i checked the upstairs of that house but not the underneath yet theres a chest thats just down there the storm is coming fast and you need heals to prepare ive got vbucks that ill spend more than you can contend im a cool pro fortnite gamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 3:56 PM, bruno is best boy said:

Well, that's changed. Howdy. My name's based off of my OC, Melon, who sadly passed away in-game a couple Nicheling days ago, but I'll make a new Melon to use as my profile pic.

baby tako @bruno is best boy

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...