Stray Fawn Community

a big mood

georgie

im playing niche right now with the equillinox soundtrack in the background because lets be real here the niche soundtrack is nice n' all but the same song over and over again will eventually make you go crazy

and I would be insane by now if I had the normal niche song on for the 327 hours ive played this game

• Like 2

I love the Niche music and so far have not grown tired of it with 550 hours and counting ^^ but I totally get why people want to listen to other music while playing. I usually don't tend to notice the music much when I am focused on the game

• Like 4

12 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

No, no, no, no. This was a headache 10 hours in and has been muted ever since. How do you survive that? @Jojo, teach us your secrets of dark magic. 

I just like the song and I have a very high tolerance to things I love (I watched the first Thor movie like 10 times)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jojo said:

I just like the song and I have a very high tolerance to things I love (I watched the first Thor movie like 10 times)

i like the song alot, but the fact it plays over and over with no variation makes me go insane

14 hours ago, Taduk said:

I've played for basically 1200 hours on this game and never once muted the song, or put anything else over it. Sometimes I open niche just to have an ambience. I like the song :D

That is some absolute dedication there... How are you able to not get bored?!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Taduk said:

I've played for basically 1200 hours on this game and never once muted the song, or put anything else over it. Sometimes I open niche just to have an ambience. I like the song :D

Yeah, I was thinking of buying the soundtrack to do just that :D

• Like 2