Stray Fawn Community

How long does it take you to start again?

blueridinghood

I just got hit hard by the whale island and lost my tribe on day like 680, how long do you wait before going again? I was so miffed as well! But I can unlock those genes again someday haha. I feel like I'm entering a period of mourning for all the time I spent chasing the dreammm

I've kind of lost a tribe. Being a newbie, I had kept misclicking the wrong icons. The Whims don't allow that and eventually, it couldn't be condoned anymore. A failed tribe is as good as a dead one in that context. 

So I completed other challenges and only tried again after the whale island update. That's propably a few months in between. What it took to start again was more familiarity with the interface, increased tolerance for bad genes and security in a better strategy. That can take pretty much any amount of time.

Depends on how annoyed I am by the loss. If I am pretty pissed then I usually don't want to start again and have to cool of first. If I am not pissed and want to start again I start straight away. No need to wait :D

I have never lost a tribe I really cared about, soo... (I've lost plenty of tribes, but they were all in the early stages, so i didn't get attached to them. I also have made a lot of savefiles, but either stored them away for later and haven't played them again or just deleted them.)