Stray Fawn Community

Bush horns

Micearemoose

Ok so bush horns would work like a normal bush, like the berries regrow and stuff except when the niche baby is a adult you can collect the berries! When there babies they dont have any leaves on them, there just branches. Wild animals could collect them off there head if they come up to you. They would give +1 strength and +2 camouflage and -1 speed ( is + camouflage a thing? lol idk ) but if you hide in tall grass it increases the chance of wild animals or predators coming over to you. I originally had this idea where albinism would make it a twig bush and melanism would make it a toxic berry bush or the bare berry bush but my hand was getting tired after drawing the first bush horns lol. I feel this is a bit overpowered kinda so it could be a prehistoric gene or hard to get like maybe collect 100 berries and attack 50 times, maybe thats too hard? anyways here is a drawing of it                         Edit: ok so to get these you have to have a megaloceros horned nicheling collect berries 200 times. Idea by heyitsgeorgie 

branch horns.png

Edited by Micearemoose
  • Like 1

7 replies to this post

I like the idea. I think it would be less overpowered if you couldn't collect the berries (would make it more realistic to) on the other hand the idea of a wandering food source is kinda cool. Also like the idea that this gene only activates/ displays when you have megaloceros horns :D

9 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

omg I adore this, maybe it could be unlocked by gathering with a megaloceros horned nicheling 200 times? It seems kinda unrealistic so hiding it behind a prehistoric gene makes sense 

Im gonna edit it on there

• Like 1