Stray Fawn Community

A Little Art by Me

Tektyx

Sshot.thumb.jpg.c3f7a2bdccc8b46e289e6978e21e1c27.jpg

So I recently started playing this game when it went on sale and fell in love with it. I haven't gotten super far yet though so my nichelings don't look super fancy, but I do like the looks that these two have.

The one on the right is the mother, Mereis and her daughter on the left is Iska. Iska's kind of proving a young prodigy, as she's the statistically strongest one in the tribe. For the drawing I imagine her showing huge potential for survival, but also learning that some things take time to master.Nlgs.thumb.jpg.b697d079fc9524aace65525b63a9ea00.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

(Not taking requests)

• Like 21

20 hours ago, Tektyx said:

So I recently started playing this game when it went on sale and fell in love with it. I haven't gotten super far yet though so my nichelings don't look super fancy, but I do like the looks that these two have.

The one on the right is the mother, Mereis and her daughter on the left is Iska. Iska's kind of proving a young prodigy, as she's the statistically strongest one in the tribe. For the drawing I imagine her showing huge potential for survival, but also learning that some things take time to master.Nlgs.thumb.jpg.b697d079fc9524aace65525b63a9ea00.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

(Not taking requests)

Got to say this is sooooooo cool your really good BUT the kid dose scare me a little and might, you know slightly makes me think of a derp snout before looking at the original image TwT but still its awesome ^^

• Like 3

On 2/3/2019 at 6:56 AM, Tektyx said:

Hope you enjoy!

(Not taking requests)

Wow this is really good! :D

• Like 1