Stray Fawn Community

I'm getting a kitten!

georgie

so I have 3 cats (2 at my dad's, 1 at my mums) and my mum has really wanted a kitten and so have I. we've looked for months and we found the cutest baby girl cat pop up! we're getting her on the 23rd,which is the start of the holidays and my mum's birthday! look at her. stare into her eyes. that fluffy kitten is mine. mINE

IMG_1015.jpg

• Like 12
  • Love 4

Nah.  We're the slaves.  We line up to adopt them.  We examine them until one of them bonds to us, and we submit to it's will.  We bring it home, we manage their medical care, we feed them and we clean their poop on a daily basis.  They are definitely our masters.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

For a short time, I had a cat that looked just like her.  My house for some reason really freaked her out, and the stress was causing her health problems.  She eventually had to go back.  She's safe, it's a no-kill shelter, but it was still sad

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

CATS!

What's her name? She looks like Ice cream...

or... REESES 

AS IN REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

well we couldn't decide on a name but my mum's friend saw the picture and said we should call her luna because the dark ginger patch on her chest looks like a moon

and were just gonna call her that now (nobody in my family can ever think of a name for anything, I was named by my someone my dad worked with lmao)

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well we couldn't decide on a name but my mum's friend saw the picture and said we should call her luna because the dark ginger patch on her chest looks like a moon

and were just gonna call her that now (nobody in my family can ever think of a name for anything, I was named by my someone my dad worked with lmao)

Have you thought of what her warrior name is?

Mine is named Snowclaw (she is a white cat (snow) and likes to attack (claw))

I suppose you'd have to get the cat and know her for a while... But what do you think?

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Have you thought of what her warrior name is?

Mine is named Snowclaw (she is a white cat (snow) and likes to attack (claw))

I suppose you'd have to get the cat and know her for a while... But what do you think?

I guess she'd have moon in her name, and she seems pretty timid from her picture, but apparently shes raised in a very busy house (lots of children running around, other animals, ect.) so shed have to be quite tough. maybe heathermoon?

if I went fully off the moon thing, it could be bloodmoon (because the moon is red on her pattern) but also that sounds very mysterious and intimidating for a tiny kitten

I think I like heathermoon tbh

• Like 1

10 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I literally just played Sims 4 and my Sims adopted a calico cat (though it had white instead of black) who was named Luna. Unfortunately she now resides in a gravestone with Rosie the dog and Noodles the other cat (who died about 1 minute after Luna did. The Grim Reaper was still in my living room...). Now I've kidnapped a dog so I have better chances in being able to get my dog Cleo to have puppies. I WANT PUPPIES GIVE ME PUPPIES IS IT NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK GAME

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

AAAA I GOT HER

shes so cute and even though the moon markings gone she is so adorable!! on the way home she insisted on being let out the carrier so we let her out and she fell asleep on my sister's lap the entire way home and then she got home and my other cat started to hiss at her, we were gonna do something but then she just started hissing back and then my cat ran away and sat in the doorway whilst the kitten just meowed and carried on as normal even though the cat was hissing at her, then the cat walked off (she seemed ok with the kitten being here by now) then the kitten started to use her claws to climb the side of the sofa, then we started to play with her with a feather on string and she loved it, she started running around following it and jumping (one time she jumped she fell and landed on my lap and it was super cute) and she was so focused on getting the feather she fell into her water bowl, then I picked her up and put her in the bed we got for her and she led down and purred, but then she got up and took the feather and dragged it behind the sofa and kept it there, I also managed to get her to follow the string into my room (she literally didn't seem phased by leaving the room we kept her in) and once I picked her up and put her on my bed she realised that she left the room and got really scared so I carried her back, shes done a couple other things but that's the cutest/ funniest things

tl;dr- aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 3

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj6tc h [

-my kitten, who is walking all over my keboard

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 4:23 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj6tc h [

-my kitten, who is walking all over my keboard

She has some... ideas... about us...

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

1 year update!! 😊

this cat. she is so evil. but I love her

oh no. We can't let her team up with my cat. They'll take over the world.

• Haha 3